GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
~Found this in FB~

Hello all, 
Gonna miss DID stage for quite some time and you won't be able to watch me on your television sets. You know, people said "here the journey comes to an end" . I say, its just a bend. Elimination is not enough to keep me away from my passion, my life, its dance. What i wanna breath, my lifeline. I'll be back, back to dance and back to you. Hope you all are there with me in this difficult time. Your encouragement will gimme energy to enhance my dance and perform even more. Thank u so much friends. So INDIA, JUST KEEP DANCING!!

Aww, i am definitely gonna miss this girl! She sounds so strong, the way she writes, i can see the passion she has for dance! Well i hope she comes back soon through the wild card entry. 
I am really disaaponted with the fact that i won't be able to see her performance for a while.😭 

She writes more..

I am in a world of paradox- sad on being eliminated...but happy to have found a special place in the hearts of many indians. Thank you all for your love..it means a lot to me...I'll try to make a come back with your love nd support. I don't speak much but have many things to say. But for now THANK U AND LOVE U ALL.
Edited by dazey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that's sweet. She shouldn't give up at all. She's a great dancer!
Aliya_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree
.. she is really pasionate abt dancing...
I hope she gets sucees in her life...
Siddhi_ thumbnail
She has great spirit. Thank you for sharing. I hope she comes back on the show!
ryukie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww, hope she comes back through wild card