Rajna os : a new beginning...Part 2 at page 3....

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

RajNA OS

Prologue: The story revolves around the Engagement day when Vihaan betrayed Rachna and two days after that..the way Rachna comes out of it and finds love for her..In my story Rachna never fell for vihaan ..she was just doing it for her parents.

Rajeev on the other hand had feelings for Rachna and was about to confess to her but when he came to know that Rachna s match was fixed with Vihaan he stepped back.

The engagement day

Rachna stood dumbfounded ..she could not believe her ears when Vihaan announced that he loves Gunjan and puts the ring on her hand .Rachna is angry deeply frustrated inside when Vihaan speaks against her way of dressing up and her style...It becomes untolerable for her when Vihaan starts passing comments on her family ..She just goes to him and gives him a t8 slap asking him to leave with his parents.

Rajiv(trying to intervene) :Rachna , I m really sorry from Vihaan's side.

Rachna:Sir , plz leave before I say smthing that hurts everyone here . I respect you and that's the only reason for my being quite till now .or else I wud have shown this person his r8 place.

Vihaan and his family leave .

Rachna's home

Rachna locks herself in her room making everyone disturbed and tensed but Mayank asks everyone to leave as he will talk to Rachna .

After an hour

Mayank asks Rachna to open the door and she complies to her brother.

Mayank sees everything in a mess .his sister'd eyes turned all red but those were not red due to crying .They were red bcz of anger .

Rachna: bhaiya, tell me truth Am I relly that bad as that Vihaan said.

Mayank( shocked at her sister's question): no , Rachna u r not . U r the best ..the best hockey player . the best designer and the best sister ..let that guy say anything I know my sister is best ..and I don't want u too loose ur nature ur style bcz of that guy vihaan ..come on u r my champion sister and u cant step back.

Mayank left and rachna took a firm decision and then

Next day

There is a girl on on swami Vivekananda college's  hockey ground practicing shots even before the teacher arrives.The girl is our Rachna .the crowd has gathered around her and all are watching her play .but she seems to pay no attention.Even Vihaan is there in crowd.

Rajiv enters and Rachna goes straight to him.

Rachna: sir , I want to be the part of team which is leaving this saturday for the inter-state championship

Rajeev: rachna u r an excellent player but our team is already selected and u had earlier urself asked to not to include u

The team girls: sir Rachna is gud we have a better chance of winning if she comes sir ,plz take her in team.

Rajeev : I can't do that ..

Rachna : sir plz..

Rajeev : ok but u have to prove that u r in form ..(he goes to pick up a hockey stick ) if u do three goals while I m on defense then u r selected.

Rachna: done sir.

The whole of the college gathers for this interesting match.

Rajeev cud have easily selected Rachna but he wanted her to play with him .Infact he enjoyed watching her play and how cud he miss this chance of being so close to her.

Rachna and Rajeev start playing .. Rajeev's eyes are not on ball but on the one who is moving the ball ..he is looking in her eyes and sees a firm determination it was the thing he loved about his girl ..the passion for hockey that rachna had . it ws this passion that had attracted him to her.

Rachna did three goals in quite less tym leaving everyone puzzled how cud Rajeev let those three goals easily happen .

Rajeev : ok Rachna u r selected and everyday u have to be here for the morning and evening practice From tomorrow.

Rachna: yes sir.

Vihaan who was seeing all this comes to Rachna when she is leaving for home

Vihaan : so miss behenji was this an attempt to prove me that I m wrong about u ..

Rachna : no , mr. it was an attempt to tell myself that I m better away from people like u!!!

VIHAAN( ANGRILY PULLING HER): WT DID U SAY??

Rajeev(stepsin): leave her , Vihaan u better stay away from her...

Rachna leaves in frustration and Rajeev is worried for her..

Rachna walks on road and enters a bar unknowingly .. she sits down ata a table and a waiter comes to her ..Its by his voice that she comes to her senses .. but she orders achohol and the drinks a lot .. remembering the insult Vihaan did of her and the way her own Sister betrayed her..

She is all drunk ...

Rajeev here is tensed bcz he feels an unknown feeling..he calls rachna .. rachna does pick up the phone but she isn't able to speak anything..

Rajeev realize the place and rushes towards it only to find rachna completely drunk walking out from there...she trips bur Rajeev holds her in tym and lifts her in his arms..

Rachna(in drunken state)  : sir , u??

Rajeev is angry at her and doesn't say a word..

Rachna(in drunken state)  : SIR , U know I never wanted to marry vihaan ..

Rajeev(looks at her surprisingly): but why?? U urself announced ur engagement..

Rachna (in drunken state and innocently touching rajeev's face)  : bcz , I love u sir and nt him..I was only doing this for my parents.

Rajeev (as if he got the whole world):say again !!!

But rachna dozes off in mean tym... its quite l8 so instead of taking rachna to garg's place he takes her to his place and infrms Mayank who handles everyone at home saying rachna is at frnz place fr some project..

At rajeev's home

Rajeev makes rachna lie down on his bed and he sits on the side watching her he too dozes off

Nxt day morning...

Rachna wakes up with heavy head and is shocked to see herself at rajeev's place she doesn't remember last n8 events ...

She goes to washroom to wash her face ...while washing her face when cold water gets her into her senses she slowly strts remembering last n8 events and is crying hard bcz she never wanted this thing to be disclosed to Rajeev...

She is fuming mad and yelling and screaming has made her voice hoarse. Angry tears threaten to fall down her anger flushed cheeks. Wiping them, she sits down as she knows that there is nothing she can do for now.She had created all this and she had to face it .

It seems like an eternity before the door opens and in steps Rajeev . She gets up in a rush and yells at him. "Why did u come there ... I cud hv handled myself.. I lose myself when I see u and u know it.." She stops to take a breath and realizes what she just said and sees Rajeev just standing there with an amused look and a hint of mischieve in his eyes. Rachna  notes that they are hazel  She takes in a ragged breath, whats wrong with u what r u thinking??. She lifts her chin defiantly and starts walking towards the door, she somehow has managed to get her bangle stuck around the tap while she is trying to get herself free so she could get out, Rajeev  walks towards her. In her mad rush she pull a bit too hard, breaking her bangle and turns the shower on.

To stop herself from getting wet she tries to move out of the way. She thinks why am I behaving like this. Just shut if off. But in her  feeble attempt, she slips on the soap that she had thrown at the door in her anger and starts falling, but only to be caught in strong arms. The water was cold, but all she could feel was the warmth of him which seemed to engulf her. His scent and warmth were assaulting her senses and she wasn't able to think properly.
Rajeev  notices the change and has that lopsided smile, he knows his close presence is affecting his  Rachna 😳

He didn't try to hold her back when she stepped out of his arms and looked up at him. He noticed, her cheeks are enticing rosy shade, her hair is wet and her simple suit is stuck to her like a second skin. Her lashes were wet and water was clinging to them. He felt jealous of the suit and the water. He wished it could have been him. After all, she was the one, the only one for him.
Rachna , seems to drown in those gorgeous hazel eyes . She couldn't look away, she tried to. All she could see was him looking down at her, she felt her colour rise and realised that she was soaking wet but she noticed so was he. His green and red t shirt was clinging to those hard muscles. She had the sudden urge to touch them. One thing was certain, she was seeing Rajeev  in a new light and as a man, thought her man but wt does he think of her ..does he has same feelings for her ..this was bothering her now...she got her answer soon...

The small bathroom air was charged with sensual electricty. If you saw, you would say you indeed saw sparks. Rachna's heart started beating faster, she was worried Rajeev  could hear it. When he lifted her chin with his finger, she didn't object. Her lips parted, her eyes closed as she anticipated the kiss that was coming her way. Rajeev studied her for a few seconds, the parted lips, ragged breath and her eyes were closed. He took that as a Yes and bent down and kissed her gently. His hand tangled in her cascading locks and tilted her head as he took the kiss to a deeper level. He put all his love and passion in that one kiss hoping Rachna would get the message, that he wanted her and not just physically.

Her knees buckled from underneath her as the kiss registered. She leaned into him for support and her arms came up around his shoulders and then eventually inter-locked at the back of his neck. She had to stand on her tippy toes, as she knew that he was tall. She had thought the kiss would be harsh but no, he was gentle, sensual and seemed to convey his love to her. She kissed right back, realizing that she had always been bothered by him. He was the only one who had managed to get under her skin.

After what seemed like an eternity, he let go and led her OUT IN THE BEDROOM . Handed her a towel and left, he did stop at the door and looked back longingly AND CAME BACK AND HUGGED HER AND SAID  Rachna ...I love u ..I know I made u wait for long but I knoew the pain I went thrugh being away frm u ...
Rachna hugged him back and said ...I love u too sir..

Rajeev: departing from ... don't u call me sir call me Rajeev ..plz...

Rachna complies and says : I love u Rajeev... With a slight smile she touched her swollen lips as she remembered the kiss and started drying herself.

If u have finished reading dont forget to drop a comment

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.. it's great.. I loved it.. feeling fantastic to read stories on rajna which will my 1st choice always... pls dont stop writing. 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Very nice OS! Wish Rajiv had been the one for her! 
DramaKuween thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah β­οΈ Wonderful OS  never get to see his love scenes in SSLK πŸ˜‘ Want to read more about Rajeev,  Please continue writing β˜ΊοΈ
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
freaking good os. πŸ‘i loved it. you managed rajiv s character just that was shown in starting. and he said vihan that leave her i loved it. he was seeing that passion in her eyes it s very much show stealing words 
Leena.Nama thumbnail
Visiting this forum after a long time and what can be better than a Rajna OS. Simply superb πŸ‘
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fainted  OMG rajiv is too romantic here. Missing him yaar... Too good πŸ‘πŸΌ
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
thnk u people ..ur comments matter as i never earlier tried hand at writing os ..instead i used to write long fffs...i m glad u people likedit... i will be surely writing some more...in near future
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

freaking good os. πŸ‘i loved it. you managed rajiv s character just that was shown in starting. and he said vihan that leave her i loved it. he was seeing that passion in her eyes it s very much show stealing words

thnk u dear ...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you just made my day girl girl πŸ€—
i wish the show had gone according to the original plan.. Rajna would be a couple and after vihaan ditched rachna , rajeev would have been worried about his student and rachna would have put all her anger and frustration in hockey.. this was something i so wanted to see onscreen and now reading this i can visualize it.. thank u for this.. and es like the game he plays just to be close to her.. and considers her his Rachna.., πŸ˜³ and the kiss and the description was just β˜ΊοΈ.. write more .. i ll definitely be reading...