Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Kalki thanks for the updates.

So agreed with you about Sita!! Even i get pissed of watching her crying. At times while preparing dinner .. i just watch this as too lazy to go to living room and change the channel .. so kitchen lae will continues this after thayumanavan. Chitra is good but hope she gets better way to catch this Priya.

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Kalki thanks for the updates.

So agreed with you about Sita!! Even i get pissed of watching her crying. At times while preparing dinner .. i just watch this as too lazy to go to living room and change the channel .. so kitchen lae will continues this after thayumanavan. Chitra is good but hope she gets better way to catch this Priya.

Me too never sit and watch this one - love Sutha Chandran acting and her dressing sense - i always think where she find these things - so matching and looks good on her

Sita have basic brain right - so why take the blame herself and Priya blame her for everything and Sita know the mistake was Priya and what she is trying to prove here - don't understand - Ravi - Sumitra total lost no brain - believe Priya's drama - too much man - today even worse - i wanted to give slap to Sita so she wake up from her sleep and see what's happening around her
hopper_ocean thumbnail
You will be more piss of with sita after today's episode Kalki ðŸ˜†
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

You will be more piss of with sita after today's episode Kalki ðŸ˜†

thanks da for the warning - i will skip this week

Ram already looking for execuse to throw her now this is the good time to proceed

Sita diaglogs are minimum - 90% she cry 10% talk - i think director needs to change something in here - she is going to be out of tears then what 😭

hopper_ocean thumbnail
oh god kalki its better to avoid for this week ðŸ˜† was listening to it while cooking. Semma kollaveri aguvenga lolz!