Thayumanavan discussions 18-22 Nov

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks Akka for the update.

A mix of happy and sad moments today.

Will post my view after watching it. :)

Krithuma moving your post here da. Had to delete there as so the updates are in a row. Sorry ma
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay_sr

Hi,

Hopper ocean , Sorry for interepting you, How are you able to get updates 2 hours earlier(IST) ...Coz, it is yet to get telecast in india. Seems to be you are from some other country., Anyways thanks for you update.

Hi Vijay, Sorry am moving up your post here as so the updates are all in one page. Sorry and thanks πŸ˜ƒ

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Yes i am from a country where its 2.30 mins hours ahead from you πŸ˜‰
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemanthkrishna

Thanks for the update sister. 😊

Jaya ma, moving your post here da. 😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Loosu Mathi.. i hope he does not do anything stupid and make every suspect 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode today..

Sad to see girls missing their dad..

Hope Mathi sets everything fine...

Wish Janani too was there in the scene..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Nice episode today..

Sad to see girls missing their dad..

Hope Mathi sets everything fine...

Wish Janani too was there in the scene..

I feel mathi always like to create drama πŸ˜• he does the mistake and his making a drama!
No doubt his probably in Dr.Sindhu clinic seeking for a comfort of a friend. Sindhu might help him to over come his sadness by giving good advice. She is very sensible i feel.
vijay_sr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi...
      Seems Daddy (Mathi ) and daughter (Janani) are competating  in spoiling everyone happiness😑😑😑 . In this serial only Bharathy and Maha are PAVA PATTA JEEVANGAL PAπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί. These two are getting roasted for ever mistake committed by mathi and janani... 
                                               Atleast from now Mathi should not behave like a mental. Should leave Bharathi and maha alone to decide their own life...  Happy to see the same in PROMO. Looking forward for good twist in the life of maha and bharathi...😳😳
hopper_ocean thumbnail
any kind soul can update the missing part please πŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

any kind soul can update the missing part please πŸ˜†

Thanks Ratna for the updates.

Kind soul a pavapatta soul a nnu terila. But ehre you go.

Mathi talking to Dr  Sindhu explaining the situation. She listens to him.

At home Maha/Barathy, Ashok/Suba and Janani in the living room worried about Mathi. Ashok suggests police report. Janani says lets wait till morning. If he comes by himself then it will become bad so tell them to hold off.

Ashok suggests about accident, Suba scolds him and stops him.

Barathy says can I go visit mama friends houses? Janani says it is too late. Barathy says he knows a lot of people but not close with any one. He says I do know DR Sinduja visits him the restaurant frequently. Janani asks for her number and Barathy gives the card.

Janani calls the DR, she picks up telling yes Janani. Mathi is shocked. 

Janani apologizes and tells they are missing their dad since morning, and any chance he came to see her to the hospital.

DR says yes he is here came because of BP problems, I had to keep him in observation for a day. So yes he is here. They all worry but she says nothing to worry he will be home soon.

Janani angry tells the family he is in the hospital they all worry. She says he is ok.

DR scolds Mathi not letting them know he is out. Mathi says sorry didn't strike. She tells him you cannot do any thing now. Give tiem and time will change things. Immediately separate Barathy and Janani that might help them. So ask Barathy to move out. We cannot ask Janani to move out so ask Barathy. 

She drops him home telling him to p[pickup his car later.

mathi comes home,  Janani screams left and right asking him why he didn't inform. Mathi keeps quiet. Barathy and maha also inquire about his health. He says he is ok going to sleep. Barathy takes him inside puts him to sleep. 

After he leaves Mathi gets up and goes to Janani room...
you have the rest...

Edited by migan - 10 years ago