Miley Jab Hum Tum

~Miley Jab Hum Tum~ Reunion

neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

hi guys,

welcome to the reunion thread of our beloved show"Miley Jab Hum Tum"

19 nov... as we all know ,3 years before on this very date our MJHT ended to air on television. Our life became quite incomplete without MJHT. Our routine changed. The excitement for each new episodes,fighting for ur fav character's point of view,sticking to the TV for that half an hour,spending the whole day thinking about what will happen in the next episode,or how would mayank,nupur,samrat,gunjan and all deal with a particular situation. We started our journer with MJHT 5 years back on 22 september and now our life is incomplete without it.Even though MJHT ended 3 years back,its journey with the fans has not ended. MJHT is still the same for us as it was 3 years back. We have the same excitement and joy while watching the episode 10th time also,the way we had 3 years ago.
So let us celebrate the show which gave us reasons to laugh,smile,change in a better way. It gave us reason to live life to the fullest.

Please join in the celebration

Edited by neha_mjht - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_mjht thumbnail

Miley Jab Hum Tum - journey

Mjht - a story of seven characters with different ambitions,personalities,habits and all who come together and come out to become best friends.
mjht a story of love,finding ur true soulmates.
mjht a story of friendship,support,being with each other in all rough and smooth times.
a story of family and strength of blood relations.
In my view Mjht is really hard to describe.its much more than what i said.its a story about life of 7 people,with whom we can relate in some or the other way.The cross each others path in Excel college and get bonded for life time.
it started with the tagline"Kya Inke Raaste Mil Paayenge".. and their paths met forever.
mjht gave us many wonderful characters which whom we could relate like mayank,nuput,samrat,gunjan,dia,dodo,benji
and many more.all these characters eventually became a part of our lives.
it showed different phases of many relationships like mayank nupur,samrat gunjan,gunjan nupur,samrat mayank,etc.which helped us to understand relationships in a better way.
If i would start writing of mjht,it would take many pages and much of ur time.πŸ˜†
But i cannot describe mjht even if i write for an hour.😳

in short way it is the jaan of all the mjhtians

neha_mjht thumbnail

The offscreen Miley Jab Hum Tum

As the journey of mjht has given us a lot of memories,same goes for the offscreen memories..
as abhishek stated"jaise onscreen mjht chalta tha waise offscreen bhi tha..jaise mayank nupur,samrat nupur onscreen the waise offscreen bhi the"
the cast and crew with their superb chemistry and dedication won our hearts.whatever mjht was,it was due to all of them only.
i think we should take this oppurtunity to thank all the people associated with mjht..in the name of mjht,they have given us a gift which will be in our hearts forever.
we would like to thank all-the PH for making mjht,creatives for the beautiful story and tracks of mjht,dialogue writers for writing wonderful dialogues which we have memorised,the set designer,costume designer for giving the ultimate look to the actors,make up artists,music composers-the songs and musics of mjht have touched us a lot and without them mjht would have been incomplete,star one-one of the best channels ever we miss it a lot.
and the actors of mjht for ur brilliant acting and chemistry.u made us believe in the characters and  their story.and we feel proud to know u all as u all are gems in our live..we miss mars"mohit arjun rati sanaya" a lot together.
hope to see u all together again.
i know i have missed to thank many people..but pls forgive us...u all mean a lot to us..
as sudhir sir said..."everything was perfect in mjht.."

neha_mjht thumbnail
          Mjht - After 3 Years

Even after 3 yrs of the closure of mjht,it still continues to rule our hearts and even the television industry.
Mjht facebook page,which had about 4 lakh fans when mjht ended,reached about 8 lakh fans now,which is one of the highest likes of indian shows.
when mjht reran in star one,it gave really tough competition to the on air shows at that time.
Even now,demands of mjht 2 are still going on as sudhir sir said,whenever he met someone,they asked about mjht 2😳
This all things are true delight for all mjhtians and people associated with mjhtπŸ˜›
Thank you
neha_mjht thumbnail
MJHT messages..

from neha and jalaja:

miley jab hum tum is a really special show in our lives.i think it would be wrong to call it a show..it means much more to us.it gave us reasons to be happy and live life .
all people associated to mjht are like a family to us.from the onscreen mjht to the offscreen,they all mean a lot to us.
mjht came as a bright sunshine when tv was ruled by saas bahu sagas.it came as a stress buster and a true entertainer.but now it has become our friend and family
thank u for coming in our lives..
we have one wish to see our mjht gang again...especially our mars"mohit arjun rati sanaya"
here is a small gift form our side
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ID6j2Rf2Mo[/YOUTUBE]

Hello To Everyone...Its Rija here..
First of all a big big Thanks to india forum who gave us opportunity to interact with our Favorite Stars.Thanks alot to MJHT entire crew and Cast who gave us such an amzing and wonderful show that we truly truly miss till date..its been 3 years now but i can never ever forget the feel of watching MJHT with so much excitement..i love MJHT alot and its all characters specially the whole gang..Miley jab hum tum is a only show which is so close to my heart and all thanks to its beautiful and impressive cast.both Lead pairs were my equally Favorite.the only show that made me cry when its ended...😭
because of miley jab hum tumi have made so many good friends on india forum..also at my home me and my friends n cousins were used to disscuss daily every episode in so much detail...miss that time alot...when we get to see our Fav on daily bais...

Jaskaran, Navina and Abhishek;:You were amazing as Uday , Dia and Benji..i still miss that whole masti and fun that u had created in Miley jab hum tum...

Mohit and Sanaya: Monaya you were amazing as Sajan..till date i have never come across with such a couple like Samrat Gunjan..the bond u shared was outstanding..im thanksfull to MJHT who gave us a lovely and most beautiful couple like u..we are fortunate that we have seen Monaya love story with Sajan's...Sanaya i have seen ur both shows after MJHT and adored ur jodi with ur other co-stars too. but i can say this confidently, Sajan will be Sajan always..no one can take their place. the mind blowing chemistry , understanding, trust, faith unconditional love between Sajan was something very different from all others jodis on TV..now want o see u both on-screen together.

Mayank and Nupur was another mind blowing and unforgetable couple...love them alot...Rati and Arjun u have done a great and Superb job as Mayur...Rati and Sanaya are the best actresses of television , Expression queens...Rati u were mind blowing as Nupur...one of my most fav character on TV..honestly in all your shows Nupur is still my Top Favorite..missing Nupur Mayank cute fights, bickering and then their lovey-dovey scenes as Mr. & Mrs. Sharma...i remember each n every sequence of MJHT on my finger tips...Mayank was the only one who can handle a wife like Nupur with so much Love n Pateince..thats y i say we can not get back any couple like Mayur/Sajan and a show like MJHT...it was indeed the Best show in all senses..no rona dhona..no typical saas bahu show..but completely based on simple, sweet and real moments of Life...which made ur heart n day so delighted while watching the show...😳
miss Gunjan-Nupur sisterly Love alot..Gunur was my most fav jodi among all...
me and my all friends love MJHT alot and miss it terribly...
MJHT was nothing without u all 7..wish to see u all togehter once again in a new show or may we et MJHT's other season...😳
Lots of Love from me and all my friends and cousins here who also love and miss MJHT very much...there is me (Rija) Maryam, Nayab. Asma , Kalsoom, Zainab, Rukma, Sadia, Sreelu, and many more..

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow its great thread... πŸ‘πŸΌ

missing mahh spcl drama😭
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
--edited--

Yet Another 19th Nov.. 3 Years back this day took away my MOST MOST fav show-ya say a part of my life-from me.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ My beloved show-MJHT aired its LAST EPI on 19th Nov 2010..!!! Its been 3 years MJHT ended..But there wsnt a single day till nw,when i hvnt missed MJHT.. It ws THE BEST SHOW ever...The love n attachment i had 3 years back remains the same till nw n it will ALWZ be.. This is the ONLY show for which i ws ultimately crazy abt n tht too soo much that post its end,no show could take its place or fill the void it created in my life..22 Sep 2008-19 Nov 2010-it ws the best phase of the tv fan in me... That ws the time period my MJHT ws on air..Such a blissful magical show..And i'm permanently under the magic spell of this ETERNAL CULT show..!! Love u loads MJHT..Thank u for givin me lifelong memories,some wonderful frnz and last but definitely not the least-for gettin me introduced to the ultimate craze of my life-Arjun Bijlani ❀️❀️.. Miss u alwzzz MJHT... 😭😭

lovely post neha...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

wow its great thread... πŸ‘πŸΌ

missing mahh spcl drama😭

thank uπŸ˜›
missing it too
neha_mjht thumbnail