Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Basantii

I completed all the episodes of Agnihotra and lost interest in HSMHG , JYRG n ELTG. All seem too lame to follow as of now. 

Agnihotra is really, really, really commendable. One in a million.

Hehehehe Basanti, agree 100% with you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   me too just lost interest in HSMHG after watching Agnihotra...it was like, how could anybody appreciate anything else, after having watched a classic like Agnihotra ðŸ˜›     Asambhav also was one of Satish's classics...when i am completely free will watch that too ðŸ˜Š
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hehehehe Basanti, agree 100% with you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   me too just lost interest in HSMHG after watching Agnihotra...it was like, how could anybody appreciate anything else, after having watched a classic like Agnihotra ðŸ˜›     Asambhav also was one of Satish's classics...when i am completely free will watch that too ðŸ˜Š

Yeah, I liked Asambhav too..Dint complete it yet though. Looking forward to it now that you remind me. ðŸ˜Š

Can anybody pls tell me what time Agnihotra is telecast on Pravah? And also, on which episode it is currently?

sam_0506 thumbnail

Yeah, I liked Asambhav too..Dint complete it yet though. Looking forward to it now that you remind me. ðŸ˜Š

Can anybody pls tell me what time Agnihotra is telecast on Pravah? And also, on which episode it is currently?

Sorry to butt in on the convo.

Asambhav was a pretty cool one, initially. It lost its track after a while. It dragged and dragged.

But would anybody be able to tell where could I watch it? Is it there on Youtube?
Edited by flemingo - 10 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
yeah its there on youtube...chk out the below link, and from there you will get the consequent episodes ðŸ˜›
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkG_Vcqp-U
sam_0506 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

yeah its there on youtube...chk out the below link, and from there you will get the consequent episodes ðŸ˜›

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkG_Vcqp-U

Thanks a lot !! 😊
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, this thread culminating into cult serials thread!
vidya0906 thumbnail
hehehe Basanti, lets keep it alive 
sam_0506 thumbnail

Wow, this thread culminating into cult serials thread!

Hey, sorry.. that wasn't the intention.

And just curious but there aren't many cult serials per se in Marathi, are there? I mean I remember only Asambhav.
vidya0906 thumbnail
This was how I felt after having finished watching Agnihotra...was so much into it ðŸ˜›
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just started watching this serial. Awesome! I am done with JYRG