Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

shows are copying from JATKI

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
All shows of Life Ok channel are now copying from Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa Ishq. After DKDM we were missing mouni , Only DKDM show was super hit show of life Ok ,but Other show of life ok Was so so so boring , suddenly  6th November 2012 mouni had back with a new show named '' Junoon-aisi nafrat toh kaisa Ishq'' story was about a village boy and city girl , who did marriage at their childhood , at their young age they hate each other but  had to re marriage again Prithvi was different action Hero in TV and Meera was a beautiful girl from city , it was so different story of TV channel and made the show popular , and this kind of story is first in TV which was in junoon show . when Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa was running suddenly another show named '' kaisa yeh ishq hai ajab sa riska hai '' Came in life ok . what is new in that show ? it is almost copy from Mithvi story ,the show maker of LO channel has no idea to write story  so they found on Junoon story , Same '' Gaon ka chora , sheher ki chori '' at first nafrad then fall in love , by that story has become popular ? but that show is running and was giving promo also but what they did with original show '' junoon'' . they neglected it. anyways after that came '' Do dill Ek Jaan'' what is different in this story  ? same like Junoon . A boy named Raghu , who is same like Prithvi , Raghu helped people,he do fight , action , keep gun with him just like prithvi, and respect a god mother just like prithvi r;espected datta thakur and Antara who is same like Meera , educated , lovely daughter , stubbor , nothing is different from miu , Antara and Raghu hate each other but one day failed in love , so i can say that the creator of this show has created Raghu and Antara by Junoon character ,  they has been created through junoon story .
And now the most importan Show '' Tumhari Pakhi'' wowww it is totally a to z like Junoon
Same child marriage , same re marriage , village , same angry boy just different is boy is from City now , I want to say that ''life ok channel what the hell . Your every show is showing us same story what is in junoon , but these shows are running and giving promo but what is the fault of junoon . IT is the owner of story of ur recent show so how can u stopped this , junoon has end , but why that shows r running , that copy cat shows are also same story , so why not junoon is running , why that copy cat shows are running ,?'' is it fair ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing review Bristy!! phew nice to c someone had something to post after so long... after reading it reminds me y I nvr liked watching drama serials cause tey r all so predictable- but junoon had something I did not c in any other drama & tat is ADNI ❤️ 

Television clip art
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, if there's a winning track or scene in one serial, it pretty much gets copied in all the others in form or another... I don't even bother with any of the new shows whether it's LO or in other channels... Just hoping to catch Aditya Redij in a new show if he ever shows up or Mouni Roy of course...
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post dear.well i dont really care about other shows in LO.and agree only DKDMD has the success storytill now.But i aso sometimes wonder why those three shows DDEJ,GD and KYIH are on TV,i tried 2 watch them but couldnt standthem for 2 min.anyways the channel alone isnt really responsible for this we better throw rotten tomatos to the stupid ph CALLED BYEOND DREAMS
CHAVI5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear nice post total agree with u.😊
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bristylovemouni

All shows of Life Ok channel are now copying from Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa Ishq. After DKDM we were missing mouni , Only DKDM show was super hit show of life Ok ,but Other show of life ok Was so so so boring , suddenly  6th November 2012 mouni had back with a new show named '' Junoon-aisi nafrat toh kaisa Ishq'' story was about a village boy and city girl , who did marriage at their childhood , at their young age they hate each other but  had to re marriage again Prithvi was different action Hero in TV and Meera was a beautiful girl from city , it was so different story of TV channel and made the show popular , and this kind of story is first in TV which was in junoon show . when Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa was running suddenly another show named '' kaisa yeh ishq hai ajab sa riska hai '' Came in life ok . what is new in that show ? it is almost copy from Mithvi story ,the show maker of LO channel has no idea to write story  so they found on Junoon story , Same '' Gaon ka chora , sheher ki chori '' at first nafrad then fall in love , by that story has become popular ? but that show is running and was giving promo also but what they did with original show '' junoon'' . they neglected it. anyways after that came '' Do dill Ek Jaan'' what is different in this story  ? same like Junoon . A boy named Raghu , who is same like Prithvi , Raghu helped people,he do fight , action , keep gun with him just like prithvi, and respect a god mother just like prithvi r;espected datta thakur and Antara who is same like Meera , educated , lovely daughter , stubbor , nothing is different from miu , Antara and Raghu hate each other but one day failed in love , so i can say that the creator of this show has created Raghu and Antara by Junoon character ,  they has been created through junoon story .
And now the most importan Show '' Tumhari Pakhi'' wowww it is totally a to z like Junoon
Same child marriage , same re marriage , village , same angry boy just different is boy is from City now , I want to say that ''life ok channel what the hell . Your every show is showing us same story what is in junoon , but these shows are running and giving promo but what is the fault of junoon . IT is the owner of story of ur recent show so how can u stopped this , junoon has end , but why that shows r running , that copy cat shows are also same story , so why not junoon is running , why that copy cat shows are running ,?'' is it fair ?

wow Super post dear... Total agree with u...100% right this is not fair...
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣U r so right Bristy!😆LIFE OK is a stupid channel..😡Awesome post!😃I have stopped watching life ok since Junoon stopped..Boring channel with bring shows with boring leads with less than zero chemistry..🥱Just saw that new show's pic..Da hero,though I lykd him from Kaisa ye pyar hai,looks like younger brother to the heroine..Never like her..🥱Let them keep on bringing new shows..They will close one by one fast InshaAllah..After all what goes round Always comes round..😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post n agree completely !! 
Life Ok had been very very unfair with Junoon ,
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

🤣U r so right Bristy!😆LIFE OK is a stupid channel..😡Awesome post!😃I have stopped watching life ok since Junoon stopped..Boring channel with bring shows with boring leads with less than zero chemistry..🥱Just saw that new show's pic..Da hero,though I lykd him from Kaisa ye pyar hai,looks like younger brother to the heroine..Never like her..🥱Let them keep on bringing new shows..They will close one by one fast InshaAllah..After all what goes round Always comes round..😉

tat is funny tehsina😆...younger brother😃 
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
thanks for post bristy
awesome post
yes agree with you
i saw rang rasiya promo
male lead had also grown long muchhi
lolz our made muchhi famous
i still love him in his muchhing twirling
all should pay copyright to junoon
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 10 years ago