shows are copying from JATKI - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
hey new one hamari pakhi LO show
they shown child marriage lolz our mithvi too had the same
so copyright on tht too😆
well said and to add namak to the wound, all these shows uses junnoon to promote them but they never returned the favor...
seriously dumb shows survive, a great show is dumbed down and then it gets dumped... Fab working of the PH and channel..
Originally posted by prem_diwani

well said and to add namak to the wound, all these shows uses junnoon to promote them but they never returned the favor...
seriously dumb shows survive, a great show is dumbed down and then it gets dumped... Fab working of the PH and channel..

yeh but what abt viewers n actors suffers😭
Ok i am a fan of Junoon i loved this Show but do dil ek jaan is absouletly not like junoon! the Story of DDEJ is totally different Raghu has such a other Story which prithvi didnt had and Antara and Raghu didnt hated at first time Antara always misunderstand Raghu and Raghu never wanted to kill her and Antara and Raghu were also friends in Junoon it was somehow so that first they hated and then they were falling in love but they were never friends so dont say that it is a copy i agree with you that tumhaari pakhi is a bit a copy because of village but tumhari pakhi is more like cinderella Story

if you dont know the Story of other Shows exactly then dont talk about it dear
Btw must say yes Life Ok has behaved unfair to JUNOON but the same is now Happening to DO DIL EK JAAN they also don't give promos or repeats like they have done at the beginning but other Shows gets promoted i so dislike life ok