Is Piyush wrong to choose this show - Page 2

Poll

Is Piyush wrong to choose this show

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I chose no cuz Rachna might get space because of him now. I know everyone's mad about this week not showing Rabir at all but think about it. SSLK has more audience than Shapath. Now that Piyush is working on this, he's gonna get more recognition for his talent. After that if it doesn't work out, then he ca quit because he's gonna get way more better offer than this show πŸ˜›
But for now I want him here since he has a really chemistry with Mahima πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Moumimon

ZenerDiode@ aww fed up by last night crap?? me too...

bekar drama of so cold ghunghat its really unbelievable that someone staying your house in ghunghat all day nigh end this crap...ROFL🀣...
SSKL brigs new crapy drama always😑 why didn't get fed up by this kind of ewww shit...🀒🀒

Arre yar charu is unwanted character they have lots of  time to focus and zoom on her each movements but cannot give fair sharing to mahima and piyush and I am old witness of this politics. when rajnat track was on, charu hogged all space, when vina track was on, charu again hogged space with mayan. I don't understand this logic 🀒 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramagirl123

I chose no cuz Rachna might get space because of him now. I know everyone's mad about this week not showing Rabir at all but think about it. SSLK has more audience than Shapath. Now that Piyush is working on this, he's gonna get more recognition for his talent. After that if it doesn't work out, then he ca quit because he's gonna get way more better offer than this show πŸ˜›

But for now I want him here since he has a really chemistry with Mahima πŸ˜Š

leads of rachna never get space that is history dear. rajiv got more space when he was paired with Rupal, Vihan got space when he was paired with Rupal and Ankit s space is also not hidden. but when rajiv vihan were paired with Mahima they never got such huge space   . and I bet if kabir would have been brought for 3rd angle for mayan, he would have got max space.
Cutedevil123 thumbnail
I started watching this because of Piyush so I have no idea what happened to the other leads. But if it goes according to what you guys are saying, then I'm out of this show. Out of all the actors, Piyush is the only experienced one. That man act and has an amazing chemistry with Mahima. If this couple don't get the space they deserve, I'm seriously gonna quit.  The writers has so many ways that they can make their story passionate and intense. They have the perfect story front of them. I mean look at it! The opposite attractions, hate to love, who doesn't like this kind of stories. If they show Rabir like that, the TRP will increase, I'm sure. 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZenerDiode

Arre yar charu is unwanted character they have lots of  time to focus and zoom on her each movements but cannot give fair sharing to mahima and piyush and I am old witness of this politics. when rajnat track was on, charu hogged all space, when vina track was on, charu again hogged space with mayan. I don't understand this logic 🀒 

This is outright cheating guys !!! Rabir story can be developed so well , they have a very interesting story in hand but creatives play cheap tricks by making Charu play cheap tricks & hog the screen space . 

Is the garg house hold made up of only fools  that they are not able to figure out anything????😑😑
 Why is that every time rachna,s story starts to develop they do this crap???? 

Utterly disappointing 
 Hope kabir has a voice coz he is the senior most among the leads

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brat2008

This is outright cheating guys !!! Rabir story can be developed so well , they have a very interesting story in hand but creatives play cheap tricks by making Charu play cheap tricks & hog the screen space . 

Is the garg house hold made up of only fools  that they are not able to figure out anything????😑😑
 Why is that every time rachna,s story starts to develop they do this crap???? 

Utterly disappointing 
 Hope kabir has a voice coz he is the senior most among the leads

please leave Rachna unmarried and send her to foreign like Vibz s SC FF. and give mahima piyush leave. so that we can get relief from this bakwas 🀒 

I loved the way vibz and vanny shaped rachna in Second Chance.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

as they changed the montage with Mayan and kick out Rachna in side, just like that they will kick out mayan soon and  then they will shown charu charu and charu only with her crapy ladakpanke...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Is not mahima is one of main lead?? then why she is out of montage grrr😑😑

why i am taking panic think about montage they side her from the main track too..i want rabir only...at least minmum 5 min in 20 min show...
 well i was interested in this show when they shown first promo and i must say that was the most unique promo till now in television but what they showm god

it was till fine when rajiv was there..😳 its all dead when they changed all thinks by charu and vihan come but still sometimes i watched this Garg-Charu-Seema drama only for ViNa but again they ruined it...
and now RaBir😑well if something happened like that with rabir then🀒🀒
its enoughAngry😑😑
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

please leave Rachna unmarried and send her to foreign like Vibz s SC FF. and give mahima piyush leave. so that we can get relief from this bakwas 🀒 

ya thats also give us shanti shanti om shantiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago