FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So guys I cant find epi from date. Will Kunal win case or Siddhi ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
which case are you talking about?
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hima-

which case are you talking about?

yehh plz elaborate a bit more n if u r talking about that rohit caseπŸ˜• that siddhi is fighting for rohit so yes kc will winπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†,oh mann! feeling like watching again that golden phase of show
Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear..if you talking about Rohit-Nisha's case..then yes kunal will win that case.😊 but with the help of siddhi... and that Epi..is around 23rd November 2011😊 awww..how can i forgett that SiNal's first Hug πŸ˜³ and at home SiNal playing videogame and kunal flirting with siddhi.. can't get over of SiNal's hangover missing them badly..😭
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess it must Rohit-Nisha case πŸ˜‰ ooh wonderful time !πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ The only court -case that did not have us baying for blood!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FatehTejo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divya.d

Hey dear..if you talking about Rohit-Nisha's case..then yes kunal will win that case.😊 but with the help of siddhi... and that Epi..is around 23rd November 2011😊 awww..how can i forgett that SiNal's first Hug πŸ˜³ and at home SiNal playing videogame and kunal flirting with siddhi.. can't get over of SiNal's hangover missing them badly..😭

About that i talk. Today on RISHETY Kunal saw that he is against her in that case. Thank you very much dear, sooo I am beacuse Kunal will win. First hug is after that ? Wooow cant wait,
parichayan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VildanaROSID

About that i talk. Today on RISHETY Kunal saw that he is against her in that case. Thank you very much dear, sooo I am beacuse Kunal will win. First hug is after that ? Wooow cant wait,

yep dear first hug is after that☺️ n later there cute nok jhok over that hugπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,n it will open the door for a passionate love story😳😳
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parichayan

yep dear first hug is after that☺️ n later there cute nok jhok over that hugπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,n it will open the door for a passionate love story😳😳

yes the most beautiful love story ever πŸ˜³ hey before that Hug and all that SiNal's sizziling  dance on .. ishq sufiyana has to come.. oh dear just can't forgett those golden days and lovely moments of SiNal .😳 @vildanaROSID - you surley going to enjoy every moment of SiNal πŸ˜Š
FatehTejo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divya.d

yes the most beautiful love story ever πŸ˜³ hey before that Hug and all that SiNal's sizziling  dance on .. ishq sufiyana has to come.. oh dear just can't forgett those golden days and lovely moments of SiNal .😳 @vildanaROSID - you surley going to enjoy every moment of SiNal πŸ˜Š

Yeah that dance was on FRI. Umm I really liked them, in that moment I feel like Siddhi is in love with Kunal, and Kunal with Siddhi.
They really rock  i cant wait for next epiii I didnt watch show when is air on COLORS, but now on RISHTEY I watch. I am not from India, and thanks God on RISHTEY is with ENG subs.
parichayan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Yeah that dance was on FRI. Umm I really liked them, in that moment I feel like Siddhi is in love with Kunal, and Kunal with Siddhi.

They really rock  i cant wait for next epiii I didnt watch show when is air on COLORS, but now on RISHTEY I watch. I am not from India, and thanks God on RISHTEY is with ENG subs.

yeh n given its rohit case going on u have pretty much awesum episodes to witnessπŸ˜‰ n  jus the next in line must be that sindoor trip on sidd's nose if 28th nov episode is yet to come☺️