•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

if u want to no the endin of pancham then read on but if u dont want to no then stop!!!

In the endind, Radhika n Pancham are gettin married when Merra shows up! She tells everyone that she went to these priests that made helped her recover(i kinda missed dat part, i think dats wut she said) and now she doesnt have cancer.

Then her mother tells her dat Radhika and Pancham are gettin married and dat she should help out. Merra is very sad but listens to wut her mother says and out of kindness she gets the party going. Then Radhika realises that she shouldnt be getting married to Pancham but Merra should. Radhika refuses to the wedding. Inside, Pancham's sis is gettin ready for her wedding too,when Pancham's friend shows up to tell them.

They all go outside and Radhika totally refuses to get married then all the rona dona happens and finally Radhika's grandparents agree to wut she says and encourage Pancham's parents to get Pancham n Merra married.

Then the obvious happens and they get married in one mandap while Pancham's sis is gettin married to Merra's bro!(I dont no their names, i didnt watch this serial much!)

Thats basically wut happenes and it ends there!