Posted: 10 years ago
Just now saw this episode and had to share this with you guys!
Siddhi trying to remove her payal which got stuck with Kunal's pyjama. She is pulling on it while Kunal is still asleep.
Kunal gets disturbed and says: Kya kar rahi ho mere pyjama ke saath?(What are you doing with my pyjama?)
Siddhi says: Nikaalne ki koshish kar rahi hun!!😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ (trying to remove itπŸ˜†)
Kunal suddenly wide awake with her response🀣 πŸ€£
Edited by -Hima- - 10 years ago
Hima , haven't you seen this scene before!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰ It's one of those rare 'heeras' post leap!
Originally posted by chitsss

Hima , haven't you seen this scene before!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰ It's one of those rare 'heeras' post leap!

I don't remember watching it then!πŸ˜• May be I did see it but was too pissed off at the time to appreciate these funny scenes and dialogues. Its like I am watching them for the first time and that too w/o any expectations as I already know we did not get what we want. I don't even remember how the show ended.. was too busy crying my eyes out at that time!πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
hima u dont remember this scene😲 this was one of the funny/cute moments...Kunals shocked expression was hilarious on sidhi's comment πŸ˜† n then he goes back to pretend sleeping...even later they were flirting about the electrician bit πŸ€£
another thing that i remember was ppl asking/thinking of second c-night...mila p-night...pyjama aur payal main phasa ke chor diya πŸ€£ CV's πŸ˜‘ no one really got what they expected 

Hima which was the promo after which we did lot of masti πŸ˜ƒ remember some naughty kid had posted the vid/song of kuch hua aur kuch hua bhi nahinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...we had lot of fun on that thread too πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Hima-

Just now saw this episode and had to share this with you guys!

Siddhi trying to remove her payal which got stuck with Kunal's pyjama. She is pulling on it while Kunal is still asleep.
Kunal gets disturbed and says: Kya kar rahi ho mere pyjama ke saath?(What are you doing with my pyjama?)
Siddhi says: Nikaalne ki koshish kar rahi hun!!😲🀣🀣(trying to remove itπŸ˜†)
Kunal suddenly wide awake with her response🀣🀣

It was one of the very rare lovely scenes if Sinal we got post leap πŸ˜ƒ that payal-pyjama conversation 🀣
Originally posted by Rush2220

hima u dont remember this scene😲 this was one of the funny/cute moments...Kunals shocked expression was hilarious on sidhi's comment πŸ˜† n then he goes back to pretend sleeping...even later they were flirting about the electrician bit πŸ€£
another thing that i remember was ppl asking/thinking of second c-night...mila p-night...pyjama aur payal main phasa ke chor diya πŸ€£ CV's πŸ˜‘ no one really got what they expected 

Hima which was the promo after which we did lot of masti πŸ˜ƒ remember some naughty kid had posted the vid/song of kuch hua aur kuch hua bhi nahinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...we had lot of fun on that thread too πŸ˜†

woh naughty kid tumhi thi na Rush!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I remember having fun on that threadπŸ˜ƒ 

But I swear I don't remember any of the episodes after custody case and Siddhi coming to stay with Chopras. Its like everything got erased from my mind. I remember everything until the Bangalore trip and after that.. everything is blur.. and the custody case and all, I don't remember anything after that.. With KN's accident and then news of the show ending and nothing we asked for happening, I can't believe I was so effected at that time that I did not enjoy a single episode.. after that, I did not watch these episodes again. Even recently when I watched Parichay from the starting, I stopped with the Bangalore trip. Again for the past few days I started watching the last 2 months episodes.. they are not that bad.. except of course no Richa, no abhay and all.. but stand alone, they are pretty good. Specially Kunal in the hospital with Siddhi after bomb blast.. their reunion.. their mature talks,, I am enjoying them now as I am able to laugh at all the bloopers which was not possible for me at that time.
Originally posted by -Roshani-

It was one of the very rare lovely scenes if Sinal we got post leap πŸ˜ƒ that payal-pyjama conversation 🀣

I know.. I rewinded like 10 times to catch KC's reaction! They are awesome.. I thought after Abhay-Sid wedding, Sinal lost their charm.. may be thats why did not watch these scenes with interest. But this one is hilarious!πŸ˜†
Hima, we hardly got few good SINAL scene and you missed them 
It was hilarious scene and seeing SINAL back to pre-leap kind of masti and nok-jhok, uff hot hot hot β˜ΊοΈ β˜’️ 
as per KC expression, well you seeen it so many times now πŸ€£
Originally posted by -Hima-

I don't remember watching it then!πŸ˜• May be I did see it but was too pissed off at the time to appreciate these funny scenes and dialogues. Its like I am watching them for the first time and that too w/o any expectations as I already know we did not get what we want. I don't even remember how the show ended.. was too busy crying my eyes out at that time!πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Understand the feeling! Most of us were too upset🀒 But this scene was naaiceπŸ˜‰ The electrician bit after this was naughty tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
It's good you can forget how the show ended , I still have nightmares occassionallyπŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Hima, we hardly got few good SINAL scene and you missed them 
It was hilarious scene and seeing SINAL back to pre-leap kind of masti and nok-jhok, uff hot hot hot β˜ΊοΈ β˜’️ 
as per KC expression, well you seeen it so many times now πŸ€£

😳 πŸ˜†.. tell me if there is any other must watch sinal scene after this one! I also liked the electrician nok-jhok before this sceneπŸ˜†

KC: Acche khaase vakil ko electrician bana diya! Switch board mein tho sabhi nut, bolt loose hai!
SC: Haan! Bilkul aapki tharah!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† She was so natural.. it was like she couldn't control saying that!😳 And then KC was like: ab yeh kehna zaruri tha?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

And the romantic scene after that when Sid says mein nahi bulaungi tho nahi aayenge..was β˜ΊοΈ