Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by chitsss

Understand the feeling! Most of us were too upset🀒 But this scene was naaiceπŸ˜‰ The electrician bit after this was naughty tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
It's good you can forget how the show ended , I still have nightmares occassionallyπŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup chitsss.. don't remember anything except that they go into a big house. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† My mind blocked everything since the custody case!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Hima-

😳 πŸ˜†.. tell me if there is any other must watch sinal scene after this one! I also liked the electrician nok-jhok before this sceneπŸ˜†

KC: Acche khaase vakil ko electrician bana diya! Switch board mein tho sabhi nut, bolt loose hai!
SC: Haan! Bilkul aapki tharah!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† She was so natural.. it was like she couldn't control saying that!😳 And then KC was like: ab yeh kehna zaruri tha?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

And the romantic scene after that when Sid says mein nahi bulaungi tho nahi aayenge..was β˜ΊοΈ
oooh I remember this part , I was like , did 'Siddhi' say that?πŸ˜•EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

😳 πŸ˜†.. tell me if there is any other must watch sinal scene after this one! I also liked the electrician nok-jhok before this sceneπŸ˜†

KC: Acche khaase vakil ko electrician bana diya! Switch board mein tho sabhi nut, bolt loose hai!
SC: Haan! Bilkul aapki tharah!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† She was so natural.. it was like she couldn't control saying that!😳 And then KC was like: ab yeh kehna zaruri tha?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

And the romantic scene after that when Sid says mein nahi bulaungi tho nahi aayenge..was β˜ΊοΈ
Don't take me back to that time as won't be able to help and get mighty pissed at idiots for you know what πŸ˜‘ 
Although we all feared CVs have ruined SINAL for us but I had faith in SS-KN and they brought back charm in those scenes πŸ˜³ theri nok-jhok and romance sure has always contributed for global warming. See here I am on this thread and my lappy got over-heated πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chitsss

oooh I remember this part , I was like , did 'Siddhi' say that?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I know!πŸ˜‰ I was not expecting such boldness from our miss blushy!😳 KC quickly jumped into bed with her.. and the morning after that is the payal-pyjama sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Don't take me back to that time as won't be able to help and get mighty pissed at idiots for you know what πŸ˜‘ 
Although we all feared CVs have ruined SINAL for us but I had faith in SS-KN and they brought back charm in those scenes πŸ˜³ theri nok-jhok and romance sure has always contributed for global warming. See here I am on this thread and my lappy got over-heated πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

Agree.. Sinal and global warming at any point!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I know!πŸ˜‰ I was not expecting such boldness from our miss blushy!😳 KC quickly jumped into bed with her.. and the morning after that is the payal-pyjama sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But why get surprised, don't you remember that memory loss possibility wala thread where we came up with various scenario asking Siddhi to be bold πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
We had imagined Siddhi taking full charge over Kunnu and both had forgotten OTTs πŸ€£
Hima 😳 one of the best scenes after Sinal Reunion 🀣 🀣 we were confused and discussed it on few threadsπŸ˜†i remember we used to finish 20pages in minutes πŸ˜ƒ
Yeh scene se mujhe humesha Zandu balm scene yaad atha hai.you know why πŸ˜‰ 🀣
Hima, it was definitely a scene that I have watched so many times and still enjoy  watching it . That scene never fails to leave a smile on my face..

How can we forget the previous night how both Kunal and Siddhi were struggling with their inner demons as they wanted to be with each other but was too shy to ask...and finally Siddhi just grabbed his hand and Kunal hopped in  willingly and held her into his arms.

And next morning, how hilarious it was... and I loved the way Kunal was flirting with Siddhi and pulled her across  his chest... lovely moments!

And that very night news came End of Parichay! Damn😑
Originally posted by jay_bpm

But why get surprised, don't you remember that memory loss possibility wala thread where we came up with various scenario asking Siddhi to be bold πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
We had imagined Siddhi taking full charge over Kunnu and both had forgotten OTTs πŸ€£

@bold - Oh yeah! I remember that🀣 They were also sending away the kids to SingaporeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Oh Jay! How desperate we were to see them together minus the OTTs🀣
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Hima 😳 one of the best scenes after Sinal Reunion 🀣 🀣 we were confused and discussed it on few threadsπŸ˜†i remember we used to finish 20pages in minutes πŸ˜ƒ
Yeh scene se mujhe humesha Zandu balm scene yaad atha hai.you know why πŸ˜‰ 🀣

@bold - β˜ΊοΈ Siddhi was so bold in that scene too! One of my favorite Sinal scenes! "Balm lagaa rahi hun.. rape thodina kar rahi hun!"🀣 Thanks for reminding me Eshi! And how KC remembered her dialogue that night when Sid was being kidnapped!😳😳