-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Silambu

Hima, it was definitely a scene that I have watched so many times and still enjoy  watching it . That scene never fails to leave a smile on my face..

How can we forget the previous night how both Kunal and Siddhi were struggling with their inner demons as they wanted to be with each other but was too shy to ask...and finally Siddhi just grabbed his hand and Kunal hopped in  willingly and held her into his arms.

And next morning, how hilarious it was... and I loved the way Kunal was flirting with Siddhi and pulled her across  his chest... lovely moments!

And that very night news came End of Parichay! Damn😑

Very romantic alright!😳
@bold - really? We got the news on that day? No wonder I don't remember any of these scenes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hima it is one of the cutest SINAL scene post leap ..
and one my fav too.. and i have seen it many times ..
i always enjoy the scenes where Kunal pulls Sidhi towards him with love, passion , naughtiness and this scene was no different ..the way he pulls her and she falls on him and he says ye baatao kal raat aisa kya hua ki tumhari pajeeb mere payjamein mein phas gayee... just wow...

sidhi all blushing and looking so cute in that night dress with hair band and kunal as usual..

i remeber discussion in the forum ..  that even we want to know what happened last nightπŸ˜‰

missing SINAL and their awesome chemistry , so real , so natural so passionate and pure ..
i guess they are the only on screen couple who loo so made for each other

d.padmini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

But why get surprised, don't you remember that memory loss possibility wala thread where we came up with various scenario asking Siddhi to be bold πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
We had imagined Siddhi taking full charge over Kunnu and both had forgotten OTTs πŸ€£

@bold.. Jay for forgetting OTTs, they don't have to suffer with memory loss, when SINAL are together they don't remember their mistakes anyway ..
that reminds me of the scene where Kunal readily agrees to send OTT 1 , supposedly without whom he could not live for even a single day to  summer camp after meeting Sidhi post leap with excuse he will has lot of work in office so he will be busy ..πŸ˜‰
and even during the bangalore trip , they were just thinking about each other and not about their mistakes . Sidhi was so desperate to be with Kunal that she wishes that they wont be able to find their way out of jungle life long and just two of them can well make more mistakes... 
Edited by d.padmini - 10 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Hima - not just sending OTTs Singapore, right after Siddhi's accident someone had thread abt memory loss and we said sure Siddhi can forget all after leap and go back to their early days of romance πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
We sure wanted OTTs out of picture bad πŸ˜†

@Padmini - sure I remember all of it, SINAL easily forgot their mistakes at drop of a hat πŸ˜† 
as per Kunnu being busy at work, of course he was πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
banglore jungle trip well
d.padmini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

@Hima - not just sending OTTs Singapore, right after Siddhi's accident someone had thread abt memory loss and we said sure Siddhi can forget all after leap and go back to their early days of romance πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

We sure wanted OTTs out of picture bad πŸ˜†

@Padmini - sure I remember all of it, SINAL easily forgot their mistakes at drop of a hat πŸ˜† 
as per Kunnu being busy at work, of course he was πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
banglore jungle trip well

ya ofcourse he was  very very busy ...πŸ˜‰ 
 drinking  thikha paani ,gulping bottles after bottle, hooking sidhi's blouse, beating up collegues   and ofcourse showing his thodi si  nafarath ...πŸ˜‰ ab batao itana kaam koi karta hain kya ??
 hayee  i miss my workaholic Kunnu and his work Sidhi a lot...πŸ˜‰
Edited by d.padmini - 10 years ago
fatimaheera thumbnail
MISS U KUNAL AND SIDDHI #PARICHAY COME BACK PARICHAYS2 SAMEER AND  KEERTI
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hima ,

wow!  in   minutes  the  thread  got going with 4 pages  - ? 
Who  else    but  Sinal  and their awesome  chemistry    can bring   such  quick response  !

Just one after the other  is being  recalled    as  cherieshed  in our  memeories    and  probably  stored  in our  laptops    !

These were  indeed  the most  interesting parts  of the show  that  kept us  going inspite  of ...

Sinal  indeed  are  the best onscreen  couple who  have  mesmerised  the  audiance  with their  simple  and  subtle   expressions  that  could  indeed endup heating  up  our  tv  screens  .
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@padmini - true! Sinal always spoke to each other and self-talked about each other as if they don't have OTTs as their kids and its just the two of themπŸ˜•. Like you said, how quickly Sinal send their kids to summer camp and Singapore once they are with each otherπŸ˜†. KC will do ANYTHING(even work😲) to get rid of them as soon as possible and SC has to be reminded that she is a mother!🀣