Health & Fitness

Any great solutions for hairloss?? In Bangalore

Noopur1313 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all! Please advice me some good solutions for hairloss in Bangalore. I have tried many places, but ended up with even worse results.
Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gretchenhill thumbnail
Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique of hair restoration moving individual hair follicles from one part of the body to the balding sites. It is widely used to treat male pattern baldness.

We at Adiva provide many procedures under this category including Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation, Hair Transplant for Androgenic Alopecia, Micrografing, and Minigrafting etc. You can visit this site: PlacidWay.com

john1489 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For solution about hair problems hair loss treatment clinic-insta-sculpt is my choice.
Evanya thumbnail

Hi Noopur, from my personal experience I would recommend Advanced Hair Studio to you. It is a place where you can have solution for all the hair loss problems.  I had a very satisfying experience. They recommended a treatment especialy for my condition, and the results are good. ðŸ˜Š

nimble thumbnail
Hi,
  You can use Herbalaya Aloe Vera Hair Oil  and Herbalaya Aloe Vera Hair Shampoo  to stop hair loss. You can shop it online at www.ssgdeals.com
Jayad794 thumbnail
Hi! I agree you should go for Advanced Hair Studio; they have a branch in Bangalore. Staff took much care while I was undergoing the procedure. The results are also as expected.
shreyas24 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You can consult the best dermatologist in your city, where you can get complete solutions but don't follow your own tips or remedies. 
reyan45 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

There is not any difference solution or remedies for hair loss in Banglore they are same across the world.  But if you are looking for Clinic or best Hair doctor for your problem than I can help you.

As you told you just getting worst result from many places but comes home with empty hand. I can suggest you best Hair Transplant Clinic in North India with great results. Hair transplant is surgical treatment for hair loss or baldness.

Before finalized any doctor or clinic just check their result and reviews of the clinic.

www.akclinics.com