The Fault In Our Stars. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
The trailer for The Fault in Our Stars is out and its heartbreaking.

For those who haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ItBvH5J6ss
My best friend suggested this book and she seemed to be in love with it...and now that I'm seeing how many people are praising it here...I'm putting it down on my list!
Thank you for sharing your reading experience with this one! :)
Its one of those books that I recommend to all my friends and then they come back to me after reading it and ask me "why would you introduce me to such heartbreak?!" LOL but honestly speaking, it is John Green's  style of writing and his ability to diffuse the expected sadness that comes with cancer through his brilliant use of witty humour, that makes this such a memorable read for me
I hope the film can do as much justice to the book as films are ever capable of
so many people recommended me this book. is it romantic? because walk to remember book was so not romantic compared to the movie. i loved the movie and didn't liked the book at all.  Edited by rosha - 10 years ago
Have you'll watched the trailer? I've decided to not watch the movie. If the trailer can make me cry buckets, I shudder to think what the movie will do to me.

I love the book so much, and I love Hazel and Isaac and Peter van Houten and Hazel's parents and Augustus' parents and Lidewij...Did I miss anyone? Oh, Augustus! I love him. 
I do, Augustus. I do.
Edited by HPmaniac - 10 years ago
Made me cry up a storm. It's a must read...and with the movie coming, I'm gonna need a lot of tissues.
Ahh..Im new here, so, nice to meet you!
And this book..
So many feels. T__T

I have devoured every cap and kind of video of the promo I saved. But then, it's a very special book despite basically being a love story. I am looking forward to the movie and the trailer itself makes me cry every time I watch it. So, yeah, but for those who are interested in John Green's books and have read this one, read Looking for Alaska too. 

I dun think there's anywhere else I can share these. So, might as well here. 😳

In the following set, the shape thing is inspired by Janaki.

Stack: https://i.imgur.com/fY0cwIB.png  

Originally posted by epiphany.

I have devoured every cap and kind of video of the promo I saved. But then, it's a very special book despite basically being a love story. I am looking forward to the movie and the trailer itself makes me cry every time I watch it. So, yeah, but for those who are interested in John Green's books and have read this one, read Looking for Alaska too. 

I dun think there's anywhere else I can share these. So, might as well here. 😳

In the following set, the shape thing is inspired by Janaki.

Stack: https://i.imgur.com/fY0cwIB.png  

You made these?? :O Cuz they're AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing. It's the first time gifs have made me cry.
Yeah, I made those.
And GIFs have made you cry because of the promo.
I didn't do anything. 😛