Why show is interesting - My views ?

Posted: 10 years ago
Why show is interesting - My views ?

I completely believe that the show got interesting just after Bharathy and Maha wedding...

I was like first just lets try the show and fell for the Janani and Bharathyy..the moment he got married to Maha, I thought I would say bye to the show...But to my surprise I so started loving this new jodi, their scenes and also how the show is getting directed and moving๐Ÿ‘
Yes u r r8 after bharathy and maha wedding the show is sooo nice ..bharathy and maha makes a very gud pair. Gud job done by both ..hope thy both confess their love for each other soon..thy both act sooo well
I love to Maha and Bharathy marriage... Good to hear even so many people like that particular episode...
Originally posted by nandu96

Yes u r r8 after bharathy and maha wedding the show is sooo nice ..bharathy and maha makes a very gud pair. Gud job done by both ..hope thy both confess their love for each other soon..thy both act sooo well
that again would ne an awesome episode...i wish maha should not get to know about janani and bharathy 
I quit watching this show after Maha-Bharathy marriage.. will watch some episodes next week. ;)
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I quit watching this show after Maha-Bharathy marriage.. will watch some episodes next week. ;)
you should watch it..u will love it..it is better than before ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am loving this show more after Bharathy Maha wedding..Their scenes bring life to the show.. 
I started to watch this show as Kritika buzz me and told me about a story of father and 5 girls. Reminded me about metti oli and i thought of giving it a try. Enjoyed the serial from the start to now though many times few said the story was slow ๐Ÿ˜›

I was like yay when Janani said yes to Bharathy and was looking forward for their journey in this story when suddenly a big twist took and i almost gave up as not to happy with Maha Bharathy. But now days i started to love both of them and their chemistry.

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

I started to watch this show as Kritika buzz me and told me about a story of father and 5 girls. Reminded me about metti oli and i thought of giving it a try. Enjoyed the serial from the start to now though many times few said the story was slow ๐Ÿ˜›

I was like yay when Janani said yes to Bharathy and was looking forward for their journey in this story when suddenly a big twist took and i almost gave up as not to happy with Maha Bharathy. But now days i started to love both of them and their chemistry.

if maha and barathy marraige did not happen, there would not have een story for them to move i think Rathu๐Ÿ˜†
Saw the promo before earlier but not that interest in this serial..But after Bharathy and Maha's marriage start falling for this serial..Can't miss even one episode especially Bharathy and Maha's part..