Thayumanavan discussions 25 - 29 Nov Wednesday Posted

Posted: 10 years ago
promo va partha janani ya pottu thaliruvangaloo 😲 or they may send her to some other place after rescuing her.
Yes laksh. Thats what sumi told me after watching the promo. Lemme see if there is online promo anywhere or not nu.
Thanks for the update ratna chello.. i missed watching tonite episode.. 
Mathi semma confusion guy... 
Thaan kolambinathu pattame... mattavangalaiyum kolapparathu.. 
Thanks for the super fast update...
thanks for the update ratnaa.
mathi is making things more complicated...😡
Thanks for the updates Ratna Akka 👏

I agree - why did Mathi make all these changes without consulting for his daughters' opinions? 😕

Nice to see Mathi and Ashok on friendly terms and not fighting 😊

Banner looks great everyone! 👍🏼
Mathi does not need to be rude to Bharathy or Maha. By explaining softly to them that they need to live out and learn things, i am sure both will agree. What's the need to hurt their feelings and upset them have no idea. Janani is right. Mathi always mess up things 😕
Thanks akka for the update..

Mathi brainless .. why he acts so stupid...should he always show his cry face and make Janani sad..😡
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks akka for the update..

Mathi brainless .. why he acts so stupid...should he always show his cry face and make Janani sad..😡

that is why Janani said his only good for that nu before this. What's the reason of seeing her and feeling for her after all the mess he did? Now i really hate Mathi for hurting Maha heart.

Mathi what so big deal on him? When his wife was around he neglected her. And he tried to pay off his sin by showing over anbu to his girls at same time destroying each girl dream without even thinking a second about it 😡 As a father he never had the guts to bring back the younger girl when he has all rights to bring her out. And his called thayumanavan??

Mathi s making things sooo complicated. Pavam bharathy and maha avanga appa mela avlo respect vachurukanga ippo antha chella pasangala tidirunu ippadi manasu kashtapadramari nadantha wat will thy do??promo la janani ye innum avanga kammikala so I hope we cant predict how does it go!!!