||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 56|| - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kalpanaR

I just finished writing the 1st draft and submitted it to my boss...It needs to go through several revisions...We will submit it to the journal once i come back ðŸ˜Š 
and i guess there will be online version like 1st one ? 😉
i just looked at. so u have exactly 2 weeks now. must be really exciting. I was in same boat around this time last year. 
Originally posted by shamrish

Not sure. as i said no time to watch anything these days. Just watch some songs / old movies /cricket to relax but no shows of any kind.

Biweekly show? U mean weekend show both days weekend? or every alternate sat?

I hear it is more of horror. I watch all kinds. question of time
Both Sat and Sun but alternate weekends...
Ya it is a horror show Samir plays a detective who has special powers to see ghosts...

Ok i guess more time for u folks to dissect each move 😛😉😆.. Hopefully u folks do not start seeing ghosts.. Sounds like a interesting storyline.

Have you seen the promos? Looks promising to me...
As for dissecting yes menkas are all set to go infact already started dissecting his moves from the promos...so many siggies and AV's ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

and i guess there will be online version like 1st one ? 😉
Yes there will be an online version I will let you know once its available online (takes few months though)...
Edited by kalpanaR - 10 years ago
Ya it is a horror show Samir plays a detective who has special powers to see ghosts...

Ok i guess more time for u folks to dissect each move 😛😉😆.. Hopefully u folks do not start seeing ghosts.. Sounds like a interesting storyline.

As for dissecting yes menkas are all set to go infact already started dissecting his moves from the promos...so many siggies and AV's ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

These days have not ventured much on IF leave alone this forum. Not seen any promos or any creations yet. Do not go through threads unless someone asks me to [ hopefully with pgnos] or i had to respond after i had left.

Yes there will be an online version I will let you know once its available (takes few months though)...
no hurry. was trying to understand 😊

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
These days have not ventured much on IF leave alone this forum. Not seen any promos or any creations yet. Do not go through threads unless someone asks me to [ hopefully with pgnos] or i had to respond after i had left.
[/QUOTE]
Here you go All 3 promos are on the 1st page...

Mucho se I followed all 3 seasons although i found S3 a bit boring...

New season likely to have different guests from previous season

i just looked at. so u have exactly 2 weeks now. must be really exciting. I was in same boat around this time last year. 
Yes very very excited and dying to see my parents ðŸ˜ƒ Its been 2 yrs since i have been to India
I was supposed to go last Dec but couldn't due to some visa issues...
I am glad that i managed to get 6 weeks of vacation ðŸ˜Š

Yes very very excited and dying to see my parents ðŸ˜ƒ Its been 2 yrs since i have been to India
I was supposed to go last Dec but couldn't due to some visa issues...
I am glad that i managed to get 6 weeks of vacation ðŸ˜Š

I know the feeling. i went last year after almost 4 yrs though both my parents and my FIL were here last year. But i made full use of it as i was there for even longer . Though was also working from there . Made it in a combo trip so could stay longer and grand parents got more time with grand kids 😃