BALH Ending: Final Episode July 10th - All Discussions - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
breaking news

Goood News! Goood News! For BALH fans...

Sneha Ma'm confirmed that the show is not gonna Off AIR soo sooon...

So relax guys!  
Edited by varshathakkar - 10 years ago
NOW ALL BALH & RAYA FAN ARE HAPPY TO SEE THIS, THX 4 SHARING A GREAT NEWS 👏👏
Note: All discussions regarding any rumors or new of BALH going off air can be posted here. Please do not open separate threads.

Thanks

Tfs..will wait for confirmation from a reliable source.Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago

TFS... Narita di & Ramo di i guess Sony Tv is most elible soruce for any shows news update... happy BALH IS NOT ENDING... great
It is good to close the show before the downfall.  I would alway sleek to remember BALh for its great TRp.. great story .. superb acting ...  it is the perfect time to end.. when you leave the audience sad instead lacing them relieved... 

if this things are coming out soo some discussion must have happen without fire there is no smoke

trps are low reason bad storyline and bad people given more imp and raya sidelined and unwanted same repeated cra* storyline where audience are fed up when it started it had fresh concept which is lost in mid air bring back raya trps will get back... seeing juhi i dont even switch sony channel..  because seeing her presence itself feel me to boycott whole channel so many must be there who dont like her for sure and that is reason of trps... more than it, instead of giving imp to priya kids were shown more affectionate to an person who spoiled them for rotten just in 7 yrs and the mother who brought them before any one is been harassed and been boycott do u things audience are liking it? nope.. that is the reason... but still i wish the storyline make sure juhi and other bad things get out of show and the show focus more on raya and let them to betogether to get back the trps and make the show stay back and make it sure all keep seeing sony for even an small promo oof raya and balh..

hope for the best... today it may be rumor tom it may turn true so time for cv to wake up from dreamland😆
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bade-acche-lagte-hain-to-end-soon/
Can anybody confirm the truth behind this article.

Sorry if it was already posted. I dont hink BALH trp's are yet beyond repair since RaYa ARE THE CUTEST LEAD PAIR ever on Indian Television atleast for me. A reboot is necessary with new characters but no going off air.
For now its not..confirmed by channel head..
I have a feeling it's heading towards the end...
They will focus only on Raya n the end with Raya grand patch up...
They always denies when the rumours start flying n when there is one r two weeks left they give their own reason for ending the show... Am saying this with an experience...
It's not to hurt anyone's feeling...
Me too I don't want the show to end...Edited by simlavidhi - 10 years ago