Kabir|Piyush Sahdev AT #1Bringing SSLK Back - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

ye kya πŸ˜²  shameless persons  aa gaye shirt less caps leke πŸ€£  abey why only one.? give more πŸ˜‘   πŸ˜† 

ai meri zohara zabi tuje malum nahi tu  abhi tak he hasin aur me jawan ☺️
Ha ha shameless kyun ?? bahut accha kaam kia hai πŸ€£ ruk aur post karti hoon.. cant thank this dude enough... till a week back I was just not posting on any forum except the avatar s and signatures and now mere posts khatam nahi ho rahe..πŸ€ͺ am going on and on and on...😳
who the hell is new another guy ? 
wow miss mahima is there in  ZRA   with performance 
muje bhi laga ke why i cant see caps β˜’️
Kaun new guy ??? aaj ke episode mein hai kya ??? 
yes but don't worry he has already affair with some one and going to marry her  πŸ˜†  he was pretty boring 
Originally posted by -Eris-

I love K drama all thanks to No2pencil... she introduced me to BOF... No i will wait for it to finish only then I ll be starting.. The first episode s really boring so i was never able to complete it though... but once it stops airing i ll finish it after all anything for her and KHJ  which is ur fav show ?? any recommendations ?

ohh so your first drama was boys over flowers??Mine was secret garden and then it all started!! Still love that drama. BOf I think was mine 4th drama. Yeah, I only 2 episodes and till then I'm waiting so all the other would finish. It's getting really good ratings!!Uhhh hI watched so many dramas. I have so many favorites too!!Umm do you have an account for the dramatist website.It's basically like Indiaforums but for dramas 
@drama
Am also BOF fan infected by no2pencil and eris πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Eris-

check the first page zene has already made one ... and the CG i made a few on Him n mahi ... πŸ˜† arrey we are shareefon ki toli πŸ˜³ only seeing seeing fantasy mein touching .. looks like Arjun Rampal ka number khatre mein hai πŸ˜†

Excuse me  Who is ARJUN RAMPHAL????🀣🀣 Enlighten me plsπŸ˜†