Kabir|Piyush Sahdev AT #1Bringing SSLK Back - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dramagirl123

ohh so your first drama was boys over flowers??Mine was secret garden and then it all started!! Still love that drama. BOf I think was mine 4th drama. Yeah, I only 2 episodes and till then I'm waiting so all the other would finish. It's getting really good ratings!!Uhhh hI watched so many dramas. I have so many favorites too!!Umm do you have an account for the dramatist website.It's basically like Indiaforums but for dramas 
No man I have heard about it the first time πŸ˜ƒ Secret garden I watched a lot later its my friends fav... even I liked it but dint fall in love...BOF is like the awesomest if that s a word πŸ˜• followed by Playfull Kiss .. I crushed so hard on KHJ  grrr heirs is testing me... if PSH was not the leadI would never watch it...
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

@drama
Am also BOF fan infected by no2pencil and eris πŸ˜›
yes there was a time when we only discussed K shows on SSLK πŸ˜›
Originally posted by brat2008

Excuse me  Who is ARJUN RAMPHAL????🀣🀣 Enlighten me plsπŸ˜†
oki got it .. the Piyush bug has bitten really hard and you have partial amnesia πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Zene should I watch today s episode or skip??
Originally posted by -Eris-

some was absent today  πŸ˜†and  great people had less space today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  so better you watch. it was good imo πŸ˜†
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Eris-

You could! They showed Rachna today a lot. They showed Gunjan like 5 minutes. Also it looks another new character is coming! Don't know if it's charu or someone else evil πŸ˜‘. Kabir and Rachna played peek a boo again πŸ€’ Hope they see each other next week. ppllz plzz
Zene dont call them animal names ..edit it .. yujhe pata hai AT ka kya hoga
i ll watch in some time...
drama girl you changed ur DP to kabir haay 
edited.

drama dunno but am liking this peek a  boo πŸ˜†   this kinda dragging is happening first time for rachna πŸ˜†
I agree.. wo to hai .. otherwise you know na they fall in lobbbeee in two episodes πŸ˜”