S2 : The Perfect Two - a mystery updated!

Posted: 10 years ago

A simple psycho killer story with a romance wala twist. πŸ˜‰

Index

Chapter One - Page 1

Edited by despicable_me - 10 years ago
Characters

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte
- ETF Chief

Saakshi Anand
- Crime Investigative Journalist, ETF

Shreekant Sen
-Tech Expert, ETF

Avni Desai
-Intern, Applied Science Dept at Stellmor Int.

Sia Verma
-Intern, Applied Science Dept at Stellmor Int

More will be added soon.

Chapter One

Year 2006
St Cloud High School 
Senior Night

"Let me out!" She begged for the nth time but it all went to deaf ears. She screamed and banged on the closet door with her knees.

God it hurt. Her ankles were tied with some plastic along with her wrists and every time she tried to free them, the strings just bit deeper into her skin.

This was what they called "a senior prank".. Tying up someone and leaving them locked up in some nasty closet for fun. God.. She hated them.. All of them!
And she hated the darkness

She closed her eyes and counted back to 100, just like her counselor taught her to. Apparently this was supposed to keep her calm but only she knew how this enraged her more; giving her more time to think about how bad this world was and the people in it.

Just when she was about to scream in frustration again.. Someone opened the door and walked into the room.

Scared, she bit her lips hard to keep from screaming. This was bad. There was a fully insane party going on downstairs and she was absolutely sure if the person who is supposedly drunk, given his loud footsteps finds out she was in the closet; he was gonna rape her.

She waited.. And waited for him to open the closet. But minutes passed and he still didn't.

Curious, she leaned forward and looked at him trough the closet door. He was just sitting in the bed.. Staring at nothing in particular. 
He was deep in thoughts, she concluded.

For some reason, she wanted to believe the guy.. But then she stopped herself from calling out to him. She barely knew the guy.. She couldn't trust him.

So she kept gazing him, lost at his thought until something cold and sleazy grazed past her bare knees. She let out a scream which obviously broke his chain of thoughts.

Within moments he was opening the closet door and releasing her from her binds. But she dared not open her eyes and let him get her out of the closet. She felt the mattress as he made her sit on the bed. Her heart did a double flip dreading the worst and she cowered away.

but he didn't say anything, neither did she. 

"You alright?" He asked, at last. Something about his voice soothed her and she almost nodded. "You can open your eyes now." He said.

She found him kneeling on the floor, gazing upto her. 

Realizing her state of mind, he held up his hands away from her and said with an assuring smile, "I'm not gonna hurt you."

And she believed it.

Present - 2013

"Open the door. It's the police."

Along with the countless calls and doorbells echoing, he had to bang on the door like his life depended on it.

She cursed him while trying to muffle the noises using her fluffy spongebob pillow. 
"You have 3 seconds madam otherwise I'm gonna have to break your pretty oak door."

She rolled her eyes this time and dragged herself across her condo to finally open the door or else, like he had promised, he'd break the door. And hey, that won't be the first time.

Frowning, she opened the door and he knocked on her head instead. "Ouch." She slapped his hands away when he made an attempt to rub her forehead.

"What is wrong with you?" She glared, making him take a step back.

"Allah Miya..what is wrong with YOU ms khan?" He shot back animatedly. "Kabse awaaze laga raha hoon.. Phone bhi nehi utha rahi thhi."

She was actually gonna tell him it was really sweet of him until he said the next line. 
"Dekh Maine Teri nayi parosi ko bhi Jaga dia.. By the way, she was smokin' hot" his smug whisper made her quirk her brows as she noticed they had an audience.

Apparently the "smokin' hot" item was too busy drooling on the dark eyed, "I-just-had-sex" haired, 6 feet tall policeman.

She made a poker face and then calmly told him to go to hell after he was finished with his "smokin' hot" item. And also that her name was not "khan".

As soon as she closed the door, he started knocking again.

"Naya case aaya hai mohtarmaji..Pehle woh khatam karle?"

"Toh yeh pehle nehi keh sakte thhe?" She sighed, opening the door to see his smirking face again. "Le.. Aab Tuney darwaza kholke hi samjhe ya samjhau Karne pe tuli hui thhi toh main bechara kya karta?" He said with a pouty face only to make her roll her eyes at him.

"Samjhe ya samjhau ki jarurat toh hai tumhe Rawte." She told him, yawning while she walked inside to get changed.

"Btw, cute PJs." Arjun remarked on her extra large varsity football jersey from college.. It was too large for her petite 5 feet 3 body, a perfect night gear in her opinion. And of course, it was once his jersey which she won, by the way, by playing a card game with him.

And since then, he liked to tease her about it.

"Shut up." She said.

Laughing, Arjun followed her inside.. After winking at her new neighbor who was still staring at the Greek God.

Yeah, he liked to give the women clan to dream about something at night.

If you know what I mean.

Saakshi was up and awake by the time she put on her jeans and a grey dress shirt. She put on her boots quickly and opened her bedroom door to find herself facing a very smiling Arjun.

He gave her a thermal cup, containing her magic potion. Hot chocolate.
She could really kiss him right now. Errr.. Maybe not.

"You are a good man, Rawte." She sighed, taking the cup from him; making him chuckle.

"What would you do without me?" He dramatically said while lifting her jacket up.
"Lead a very Arjun free quiet and peaceful life.. But alas, that ain't gonna happen." She joked, putting on the jacket he was holding out for her.

They both laughed while Arjun set her dark brown soft curls in place. He turned her around casually while she tucked her gun in her holster which he had assigned her for protection reason.

Really though.. being a crime investigation journalist had its own threats. But why fair when ACP Rawte is here. She shrugged. Talk about overly protective ACPs..really.

And here, he gazed at her lovingly, smiling to himself. Only she was too oblivious to it. 

Then he saw it.. A little pink bruise on her left cheekbone which she tried to cover up with her terrible makeup skills and miserably failed.

"Saakshi.."

He touched the spot and she flinched, finally noticing him. And shit, she was in trouble.

"Yeh Kaise lagi?" He asked, cornering her with a look she knew she couldn't escape unless she was out with the truth. But she couldn't tell him the truth.

They were in the field yesterday.. A few gunshots and another victory added to ETF's history. And then ACP Rawte's special "are you ok?" "Are you hurt?" Interrogation. So she couldn't lie about getting a punch from a fat criminal while he wasn't looking.
Nope.. He knew her better. 

"I bumped into the side table when you were threatening to break down my door." She added a little pout, hoping it would convince him.

Either he believed her or he didn't. But he kept quiet, leading her to the door.

"So what do we got?" She asked, trying to distract him from the topic.

"Homicide. A body found in a dumpster.. Nothing to look at, as it's already burned beyond recognition." He told her while she locked the door. She made a face to which he nodded. "I know."

"Body ko already forensic k liye bhej diya hai." He informed her. She put on her seatbelt while he started the engine. "Okay"

"Crime scene or office?" She asked.

"Club Amor" he replied. "Amor.. Hahaha.. Kitna ajeeb naam hai. Club love.. Club pyaar." He snickered, laughing. Soon she joined him. 

"Pyaar bottle mein milta hoga." 
This was their thing.. Finding a silly something and laughing about it during a serious discussion.

"Why the club? Did you find something?" She asked. 

"I'm wounded that you'd had to ask. I am ACP Arjun Rawte, of course I've found something." He winked, giving a cocky smile at the end.

"Ho Gaya? Ya Aur bhi phhekna Baki hai?" She faked yawning, showing how bored she was.

"Meri talent ki koi qadar nehi hai na tujhe?" He frowned.
"Yeah.. No." She said with a sweet smile.

He made a face at her. "Her face is burned, along with her fingers. No ID, not even a proper dress. No phone or anything.. Woh toh police petrol ki Nazar mein aaya so laash mili varna woh bhi nehi milta."

"Clearly someone doesn't want her to be identified." 

"Right.. Par Har qatil koi na koi galti zaroor karta hai.. Har"

"..Zulm koi na koi nishani chod jaati hai." She finished it for him, trying to copy his voice.

"Saakshi.. Don't interrupt me when I'm delivering my legen.. Wait for it, dary dialogues." He said in a cold, serious voice but only Saakshi knew the mischief lying beneath it.

"I'm sorry sir! Please continue." 

"Good girl.. So I found this stamp on her wrist.. It was hardly there so maybe the killer didn't found it alarming. I however being the genius, immediately took a picture and send it to the lab. Shreekant did his vividi babidi boom with his computer and found out the club and the address for me. So.. "

"So..We can't identify her manually unless we construct her face again but now that we have the last location she was probably in, we'll maybe able to find her." She thought out loud.

"You are brilliant!" She beamed at him to which he smirked.

"Oh I so love you when say these wonderful things to me." Arjun batted his lashes at her, making her roll her eyes at him.. Again.

Iss ladke ka kya naam doon?

Few hours ago
(From the killers' POV)

"What are you doing?" Stammering she took a step back, preparing to run away but if only she could get past the death grip I had on her.

How dare she.. After doing what she did to me, she had the audacity to even ask me questions?!?

How dare she!

"You don't have any right to live.. After what you did that night." I told her.. momentarily flinching at my own tone.

"That was an accident.. We didn't know this was gonna happen. Please mujhe jaane do.. I'm sorry!" She cried.. Begging for her life and it pleasured me.

This begging.. The desperation makes the kill so enjoyable. The feeling being powerful.. It only made me more blood thirsty! 

She disrupted the perfect two. How dare she...!

"You have no right to live." I repeated.

And repeated.. and repeated. 

And everytime I pronounced how she didn't have a right to live, I stabbed her in her heart. She couldn't even scream.. I didn't give her a chance to.

Blood gushing out from her wounds that I created made me cringe.. so I loosened my hold on her and she fell into the dumpster. A perfect place for a filthy little piece she was. 

She was dead.. I knew it. But I wasn't done yet. Her face was disgusting and I was gonna change it.

So I lit her face on fire.. and her palms.. so that no one could find out who she was and her existence would be gone.

After I had taken care of her other belongings.. I went home humming the song, took a shower and retired to bed.

Until a doorbell woke me up.

Precap : "Who's she?"
"Avni Desai, from the applied science department."

res/unres
i am first.
i taught it was season 1!!!!!! plz update season 1...

it was simply amazing one dr...
superbly written...
really they are perfect two!!!!!!
cont soon...
thanks for PM...
Edited by anu91 - 10 years ago
res, but you better update and finish Season 1 also😑
in bollywood they say...salman khan hav become a religion to follow.

for me...whn it comes to YOUR stories...PERFECT TWO is more than a brand to me...

i love anything nd everything abt it...

rang roop chahe badal jaye meri jaan...
dil me soorat to tumhari vohi rahegi...
tum naam badlo ya naa badlo...tum pata badlo ya naa badlo...
dil me mohabbat to tumhare liye vohi rahegi...
wah wah...wah wah..

plllz continue soon
u knw na hw mch i love Perfect Two...their bonding is special to me...!

love
AishaEdited by Aisha.Vashishth - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aisha.Vashishth

resss
me dancing
me dancing
me jumping
me jumping
ouch! my back hurts

well
perfect two is BACKKK!

love u tons of tons for this angel

Season 2 hai meri jaan πŸ˜›πŸ˜† bohot kuch badal sakta hai! πŸ˜‰
you have not finished season 1 yet 
fab update 
loved it
techie sen ki behen tacky techie awesome blossom update :-))
Looove arjun and sakshi sense of humour...shooo sweet and cute :-D
Jaldi next update post karo...you were miss by the way <3

hi dhriti di πŸ€—...

huh so season2πŸ˜‰...a mystery πŸ˜‰...

well i'm shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...yeh arjun hi haina πŸ˜†...itna sweet and friendly πŸ˜‰...

and ...techie ka entryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...nice oneπŸ˜›...

jersey lol too bigπŸ˜›...πŸ˜‰

and sakshi n arjun chemistry i liked itπŸ˜‰...

kya baat hai sakshi ki service mein banda hazeer huhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ not bad...

avani and sia...πŸ˜•

update soon ...πŸ€—
Edited by life93 - 10 years ago