Tamil Other Serials

Then Nilavu - Archives Aug 13

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
August 26th Written updates
Episode 1

Ram and Revathy - honeymoon couple at Kodaikanal. Driver of their car is a mystery man staring at Reva all time. Revathy does not like him. she updates Ram too. Ram says office car, cannot afford to spend 20,000 from my pocket by sending him off. Why worry when I am round. Ram by mistake pours tea on a man trying to meet his estranged wife. That guy curses Ram you are honeymoon couple now but you will go back down the hill as a single man. nasama po. Reva is not around now. Ram smiles and says if your words come true you will be my kula sami. 😲

On reaching cottage, they have a brief converastion with the caretakers. Caretaker andhis wife say we are here for past 6 months. All in all nanga dhan. 6 cottages. You are the first couple to occupy. romba rasiyana cottage. You will soon be blessed with kids. Ram goes off to shop for sweaters and fruits. A disturbed Reva stays back  Reason - She has been to the same cottage sometime back with a guy and avanoda jalsavum panni irukka.. 😲. Reva cries.

While shopping Ram is followed by a guy. Ram realises it and tries to catch that guy. But that guy runs off. Night time, Ram comes back to cottage. Reva tells him to close his eyes and enjoy the cool breeze. Ram refuses. Reva says before we leave this place naan unga kanna mooda veippen ( aaha .. ivalum ivana pottu thala plan podarala.. ) .. Ram updates her about a guy following him. Reva brushes it off. As the duo walk towards their cottage. The follower comes and Reva signals him.. indru poi nalai va.. 😲

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
ThenNilavu Tuesday Aug 27th Written Updates
Episode 2

Ram goes out on pretext of official work on caretakers bike since driver not reachable. He meets driver and says right time finish off Reva. It should look like a case of unplanned, unnatural death. So kill her, remove all her jewels and make it look like dacoit robbed her and killed in the process. Driver nods and drives off. 

Kalyan and Neela ( or Leela " could not hear properly) on their honeymoon with a whole load of people. Neela chides Kalyan -- hubby " wifey thaniya vandha adhu honeymoon ippadi kudumbathoda vandha it is tour. 🤣🤣🤣 Kalyan says we have come with your family and my family so that the two families too interact with each other and get to know each other better. Caretaker is given the intro of the family.

Kalyan's family -  Kalyan's grandfather (father's father) , Kalyan's parents, younger sister, elder sister, BIL and  their kid.

Neela's family - Neela's parents, younger sister, elder sister, BIL ( namba Nadas Josiyar) and their kid.

Caretaker says 3 rooms booked but advance yet not given. Both BIL morachufy at each other. They shout at Kalyan for not paying money udpafront. Kalyan pays R.10,000 as advance. Kalyans mother polambufies to hubby.. what is the necessity to being his wifes family. Unnecessary waste of money. Caretaker says my wife has gone to the market and taken the room keys with her. So please wait till she is back. Kalyan takes his wife aside and say lets go on a walk and cootchi-coo.. 😳😳 both the families jumps in and says we too will join you two. 🤣🤣 Kalyan says if all go it will become urvalam.. I shall go alone. 🤣🤣🤣

Both families meet Reva and exchange pleasantries. The caretakers wife (CW) is robbed of her purse. The robber struggles to start his bike. Kalyan arrives and offers to help the robber unaware that he is a robber.. He pushes the bike. 😆😆 CW comes running with a shoe in her hand screaming vidadheenga avana pudinga.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Kalyan holds the robber and says why that lady is asking me to hold you, wait here. Robber says she is my wife..😆😆  wants to beat me.😆  Please save me. 😆 Kalyan says apdiya .. if so escape ASAP. 😆😆 Kalyan runs to that lady and hugs her tight and says dont do this. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Robber escapes successfully. 🤣🤣CW stares at Kalyan and says eduda kai.. 🤣🤣Kalyan says Oops.. Did not have any ulterior motive. 🤣🤣Held you only to save your hubby.🤣 CW gets mad, slaps him with her shoe 🤣 and screams he is not my hubby. A robber who robbed my purse. 🤣🤣 You not only made me loose my money and let the robber escape, but also my manam gone. 🤣🤣 how dare you hug me in open. Kayan thiru thiru. 🤣🤣 CW says robber called you Boss while going so looks like you to are kootukalavanis.. 🤣🤣 Kalyan is petrified 🤣🤣

Rams driver veerasveshama enters the room to kill Reva and gets the shock of his life on seeing a big crowd (Kalyan and Neelas family) sitting there..  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
Wednesday Aug 28th updates
Episode 3

Driver shocked to see a big gumbal inside Reva room. ðŸ¤£ Everyone scolds him for barging into a honeymoon couples room. 😆 A scared driver fumbles and runs away.😆😆  He calls his boss and updates the matters. Ram kadu kadu.

CW walks back home to be followed by Kalyan to the same cottage.
🤣🤣 She scolds him and runs to her hubby, updates the incident and complains that guy still following. Hubby comes to beat the follower but is shocked to see kalyan. 😆 He updates his wife that Kayan is the gr8 who has bought 2 families on honeymoon 🤣. So cannot be a baddie. Kalya again narrates what happened. 😆 CW apoligizes. Kalyan messages Neela and asks her to come out alone. She goes out after managing to keep the family away😆. Kalyan gets the keys of 3 rooms but wants to romance without disturbance. 🤣🤣

They get into their room.
Door makes noise.. he pours some oil and sets it right. Finally they start romancing with the door open. 🤣🤣 Kalyan's family enters and shamelessly keep staring at the duo. ðŸ˜¡ the couple are unaware of this. 😕 Neela's family too enters. 😆 BIL ( aka Josi) scolds Kalyan's family as manam ketta family. ðŸ˜† kalyan and and Neela are jolted to reality 😳. Both families fight over this matter, Neela scooting and about Kalyan not giving the key. Kalyan manages to drive them out by giving the keys and runs to pick their luggages.

Night time, Ram decides to take Reva out for a dinner. While Reva buys some time to get ready. Ram goes out and charts out next plan with the driver. On the way to restaurant, I will stop the car on the pretext of passing urine. You finish her off. Driver nods.

Both BILs come out and talk to Ram. They invite Ram for an drinking session. Ram barks at them. 

Thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday Aug 29th updates
Episode 4

Ram drives. Reva notices that he is tensed and questions him. Ram fumbles and tries his best to manage. Two masked men stop them. They hold Ram start beating him and push Reva who faints and falls down. Ram keeps screaming driver and points at Reva. But he is shell-shocked when one of the men shows a knife at him and another man holds him.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Two BILs who are water beating hear the noise and jump into the fight. The masked men run away to be followed by Alex aka Nadas Josi. ðŸ˜† The other BIL taunts Ram.. See akkam akkam uravu is important. Nanga varaelna.. ungaluku enna ayirukkum. Pesama engaloda thani adichirukalam 🤣. Ram and Reva question each other are you safe and fine. Reva says I am fine and Ram keeps asking unakku onnume agalya..  🤣🤣🤣 BIL says you are questioing as if you wanted something to happen. 🤣🤣 Ram fumbles.. Alex comes back with a swollen mouth.. 🤣🤣🤣 and says they escaped and punched me before leaving. 🤣🤣 BIL tells Ram see we came with Kalyan not to disturb but to stand as a protector through his honeymoon. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ram kadu kdu. BIL drives the car back to cottage.

Dr is called to treat Ram. The whole gumbal is watching. Kalyan and Neela oru orama coocthi-cooing. Dr gives some medicines to Ram and asks caretaker why so much crowd in the cottage. Caretaker introduces Dr to the gr8 Kalyan who bought his families for his honeymoon. Dr appreciates Kalyan's novel idea, wishes them a happy honeymoon and says treatment over go and continue your romance. Before Kalyan and Neela could get in all others barge into their room. Dr gives a pavapatta look at Kalyan and Neela.

Ram asks Reva to give a send off the Dr. While Reva is off Ram calls driver and yells how dare you attack me. Driver says someone else has attacked you.. Our car under repair and we are yet to service it and come. Ram shocked. At the other end, Reva sending off the Dr. Dr says such a noble couple .. cares much for everyone. Live long as a happy married couple and drives off. Reva calls her kootali and yells why did you sodhapufy a super chance. Anyways I faked a perfect faint act, you should have finished him, robbed my jewels and scooted. It would have looked a perfect act of tying to rob and killed in the process.. You missed a golden chance. Wait for next move. She goes back to her room. Ram says one guy followed and now attack on me something wrong. Reva says don't link both. Attack was for money and jewels. Ram says if so why did they attack me, you are wearing jewels and they should have attacked you. Reva says how can they rob me when you are around. Ram speechless. Both hit the bed facing away from other. Both talk in their minds.. I will finish you off and go down this hill alone. Both turn, face each other, giggle, come closer and !!!!!!!!! (kolaveri sutharanaglam.. ana idhu mattum correcta nadakumam.. ennagada.. 🤢 )    

Caretaker wife Manimegalai (MM) gives milks to all. Her hubby strictly asks her not to disturb Kalyan and Neela. 😆 MM wonders what to do with this milk. He says lets drink and gets romantic. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ MM chides him and walks off. 😆 At Kalyan's room, Kalyan finally gets some privacy with Neela. She scoots to bathe despite Kalyan begging why bath in this kulir. 😆😉 Kalyan's grandfather gets a server asthmatic attack.😆 Kalyan Father (KF) decides that  his appa needs to be admitted at the hospital, he tries his best to wake his SIL.. and then Alex. But both mattai agitanga. 😆 Kalyan waiting for his wife. Neela comes out fresh and he hugs her. 😳😳 They hear a bang on the door and KF screams at the door kadavu thira appa needs to be hospitalized. 🤣🤣🤣 Neela kadu kadu. 

Kalyan comes out and asks Caretaker if Dr can be summoned again. Caretaker says not possible. Dr oothikittu matayayipar.. 😆😆 he may treat if you go there in person. They wonder how to arrange for taxi at this time. Caretaker suggests ask Ram. Kalyan bangs Rams' door. Ram says I cannot drive as I am hurt. Kalyan says no worries. I can drive. Lend me the keys. Reva gives the keys. Kalyan, his younger sister, Grandfather and father drive off. Neela comes back to her room, bolts it and stands grief-stricken. 
😭

nithya_IF thumbnail
Friday Aug 30th updates
Episode 5

At the hospital, kalyan, MM and kalyan's sister with thatha.. Dr puts him on nebuliser. MM feels bad that Kalyan's honeymoon is spoilt. Sister not bothered.  Anusuya calls Ram. He runs out of his room and picks the call. She fights with Ram for ditching her and ensoying with pudhu pondatti. Ram assures my love only for you and hangs up to be confronted by Tirupathi who guesses that Ram is cootchi cooing with some one. Tirupathi too joins the discussion. Ram blabbers and escapes.
Alex and Tirupathi (BILs) are happy that they managed to fool people and escape from hospital tortue.

Thatha & Co back to cottage next morning and Thatha is fully energetic. Neela sema kadupu. Kalyan thiru thiru. he decides to go to temple alone with wifey.. But whole family wants to come. Tirupathi apposes Alex (being an christian) coming to temple. Fight between 2 families and everyone decide to boycott temple visit. K & N very happy. thatha vandhu kuttaiya kozhappi convinces all. K & N sad.

New brahmin couple, Suresh and Vinodhini arrive. They fight with the car driver and pay him less than agreed amount.  Driver curses them unga honeymoon will be a sani moon 😆😆 (Inga vara coupleskellam sabam varudhey.. something wrong 🤣) . Vino books paithiyam and Suresh pondatti dasan. he is worried that books will spoil his honeymoon..  
🤣

Thodarum.