Vamsam Archives for June 13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I hate this stupid serial already.😕

The starting was good: Satyapriya (the mother in Kolangal) and Laxman from Thendral are a happily married couple living in a big mansion - only daughter, Shakti (guess who?). Intha illam penne pon pakka varanga - Shyam Ganesh is Sanjay the mapillai, Archana's father from TMS is the father, don't know who the mother is..comes with a pattalam.

Girl's side no relatives except a tamil teacher who is periayappa mathiri and architect who is chitappa mathiri. Very strange and unhappy looks from mapillai's side when they realise there are no relatives...all kinds of nasty comments from them - I would have slapped their faces. TMS father especially has a nasty tongue. SP reveals that she has a brother who is a commissioner in Thirunulveli - our wonderful Ayya of course but they are not on talking terms...

TMS father gives more nasty dialogues and walks off. SG stands there looking sorry and apologetic and leaves.

SP takes out Ayya's photo from a drawer - for a second, I thought she was digging for poison. ðŸ˜†

Sigh. Let's see.
Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
Story seems interesting.

It started out with Sathya(Rmaya.K) girl seeing and grooms family accusing them as orphans with no relations.

Then Yesterday they showed Annachi - Vijay Kumar(In this serial - I like Ayya for some reason) Police commissioner in Tirunelveli who is retiring. 3 sons and a daughter. His wife Seema. First son Madan in Anandham - Hero in Athipookal, his wife have seen her in other serials - running Kozhi pannai, Second son Jeya chandran from Thangam wife vandhana from Thangam with two kids I think running garment factory, . last son pradeep from Rajakumari I think kind of romeo. Daughter - I have seen her some where(I think she acted as Julie in Aval) have seen some other serials also.

Daughter not married.

Next Shyam ganesh shows interest in Ramya saying lets not listen to my family and get married, ramya gets mad.

She decides to go to Tirunelveli and resolve the differences between the family. Still hey didn't show why they are not talking terms, Also show a character Nagavalli - Vadivukkarasi. Ramya mom scared of her.

That's all.

Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Next they show nagavalli family...

Vadivukkarasi as Nagavalli, her husband dada, 

Elder son also is bad(I have seen him other serials as villian cannot point), His  wife kaveri(Ilavanji from Thangam) se seems to be good natured not liking her husband family views.

Daughter oorvambu Lakshmi(Selvi from RK) kis a loosu but rowdy  - her husband Pollachi babu is vetti

Two more sons. Second son is good natured, teacher argues with mother for bad things.

Then the last one is not much same like parents pola.

describe their personality and they rejoice Vetrivel annachi retiring and he is their number 1 enemy.

Ramya gets ready to leave ,She says she will pose as Sakthi some girl not their daughter. Motehr says she worked out with rangannan. both are worried about nagavalli, Sakthi assures them nothing will happen to her.

In Ananchi house, Daughter is in love with some one  but father talked alliance to some one else already.

Josiyar comes to nagavalli house and says Adakki vasichufy for 1 year as grahams not good.
Sakthi gets off the bus fully changed like village girl.

That's it. 

i will try to give sumamry until I can't take Nagavalli torture any more... 
Monday - June 17
Josiyar says the last son  (3rd son)  has gandam and hold on any good things. NV and family get(first son, 3rd son and Pollachi Babu) mad, they beat up the josiyar. They think it is Annachi doing.

The second son comes when josi walking out and offers to question josiayr runs away.

Rangannan goes and picks up Sakthi from bus(Who is all changed like a village girl). He tells her she looks like Annachi mother.  They decide to introduce her as his distant grand daughter.
Rangan thinks she wants to stay for a day to see them but she says she came to unite the family so need to pose as servant maid. 

At home Annachi comes and informs Judge family happy with Uthra  alliance and they asked to go ahead with engagement and soon wedding. Uthra not happy about it.

RA brings Sakthi tells grand daughter, wants to saty. The second daughter in law doesn't support tell her to leave after a day, but annachi gets emotional and asks her to stay.

They show uthra going in the bike very close with Nagavalli 3rd son.

That's all.

Tuesday and Wednesday - Brief

Nagavalli sends the picture of Sakthi mother (Sathya Priya) to Annachi. He gets irritated. Tells his family not her picture not even her shadow should enter the house. 

Sakthi gets her own room - Rangan tells her see how he is angry. I am scared. Sakthi says I will fight.

Uthra calls Azhagu Durai. 

She tells him about her wedding and now it is even gone to engagement. She says worried that she will miss him.

He says no worries I will come up with the plan next day.

Sakthi calls her mother informs what happened, SP sad that Sakthi need to be a servant, Sakthi says it is only my Mama house.
SP is emotional and cries saying you would win. Sakthi father happy too.

At the end they show a lady coming to Annachi house, crying that he lost job complaining who is now going to find her missing husband, , Seema scolds her saying they are all happy only retired. that lady has a daughter called Arukkani(True to the name), mom asks her to smile at the last son and collect him.

She asks Thenmozhi for food as she is in kitchen always and asks sugandi(Second DIL) that she never goes to the kitchen like her cosister. Sugandhi says Thenmozhi has no children she could not have kids so she can be in kitchen where as I have to take care of my kids. The other lady supports it saying no puzhu poochi even after all these years.  Hearing this all become emotional and Thenmozhi cries.

Thodarum...
Thursday - Friday(21-22)

chinnaponnu nagavalli daughter in law meets seema, then mozhi and Sakthi in temple - both side scared to talk but Seema tells she is a good girl they talk and CP gets to know of uthra wedding.

She goes back home, sees hsuband suttufy money to hide he pottukoduthufy Chinnaponne to Nagavalli - NV gets mad, but hears about uthra marriage and decide to some thing.

uthra konjing with Azhagu dorai and they decide to run away to get married on engagement day. Promptly watched by Sakthi.

Uthra notices er and begs her not to tell her parents. Sakthi tries but she has no luck.

Chinna ponnu makes an anonymous call to NV and threatens her. They could not find who it is.

Uthra threatens Sakthi not to ever tell them and she will run awy. 

Thodarum...
Meenu akka essu vaa nagavalli nalae ðŸ˜† here is briefly what happen for the past 2 days.

Ramya comes to know the real intention of nagavali son for loving Rutra .. he plans to run away with her, marry her spend few days with her and then sell her to make his mother happy 🤢 Ramya is all set to save rutra from this ... tries many attempts to let rutra or even annachi know about this but unable to tell them.

Rutra engagement day and everyone at home busy with preparation while and nagavalli house she is so angry with her husband mapillai and sons for not coming up with something to spoil the engagement.

Thats all i can remember 😆 i skip most parts... to draggy to watch it lolz

Wednesday June 26 update

nagavalli and co fumes and second son telling it is bad. Nagavalli scolds him tells he was born in the family mistakenly.  She tells him Annachi family have done that to my Appa and I can't forget past. i needto give back. She says you do what ever but do not come on my way. He says I tried rest is your wish and walks away. Rajadorai asks should we go as gang and do galatta, NV says no we have to use our brain. She thinks.

In annachi house - engagement preps in full swing. Uthra tries to escape, sakthi tries t ostop her. Uthra mad and calls Azhagu Dorai. he asks her to come to the designated spot in 10 mts. He will be there too.

Everyone asking Uthra to dress up. She tries to escape sying need to go to th etemple but stopped by Sakthi.  Uthra firmly tells Sakthi if you tell them then I will die. Sakthi speechless.

First daughter in law goes to decorate her, Sakthi had to go to the kitchen so she asks Arukkani to have a watch over uthra. Uthra sends of he anni and Arukkani not going.

Thodarum...

[QUOTE=migan]Any one watched Thursday episode? Not available online.[

uthra nicely talks and sends harukani out of the room... mean while mapillai side all relatives all are came... uthra writes a letter she not interested in the engagement she already in love with nagavalli younger son... i know you if i tell also you people wont agree anta... so i am going sorry anta...

all are comes to know abt the uthra matter... mapillai house people leave...

all are crying in anachi place... anachi wife say to his son go bring back her daughter back anta... but he refeusess... then sathya tell that to take revenge on you may be  that nagavalli aranged his son to act like loving uthra n changed uthra... screen frezed on anachi...
Friday Brief Updates

Utra and dorai manage to run away.. Both families looks for them everywhere. Both keeps hiding and different places trying to escape from 2 families. Suddenly comes 3 guys caught them. Dorai tries to say something but one man closes his mouth and holds him tightly.. one hold Uthra while the other man says Annachi ask to kill him and bring back the daughter and stabs him 😲 Uthra faints .. 3 guys runs away 😕

uthra brothers and sakthi arrives. Shock to see that guy is death and they take the fainted uthra away.

Now i wonder who is the new villan who actually killed the guy and ran away .. defo not annatchi!!