Tamil Other Serials

Then Nilavu Nov 13 Archives

sujimuruga thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Since i dint see any updates i am providing it from my end !!!!

Ram & Revathy
Ram's mother lights the stove and it bursts and hurts her hand badly. she is hospotalised and discharged back home.
Revathy refuses to cook and take care of her mother in law.
Revathy questions Ram about ahalya in the house . Ram mazhuppy's it saying that she is his mom's relatives and asks her to adjust till her mom stays here.
Some shadow threatens and blackmails revathy about kodaikanal murder.(i presume it to be kishore)

Ram and ahalya
When Ram and ahalya were discussing in park about eliminiating Revathy suchu intervenes and queries in the name of investigation and leaves. ahalya plans to murder revathy and put the blame on suchu.

Rajashekar and Lakshmi
Lakshmi's daughter and granddaughter visits her mom's place and enjoys time with Rajashekar and Lakshmi.Lakshmi's son in law is against the 2nd marriage and he insults them and goes back with his wife.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brief updates Nov 4 -8

Kishore is blackmailing Reva through his friend for money.. Unaware of this, Reva meets Kishore to discuss the same. Kishore misbehaves. Reva escapes, runs, falls down and sprains her leg. Suchu who passes by helps her by taking her to hospital. At the hospital, Reva walks by clinking on Suchu's shoulder as a support.  This is watched by Vichu (Shyamala's hubby), Alex and Thirupathi.

Alex and thiru potukuduthfy the matter to Vino. Suchu arrives there and gets beaten by Vino. Alex and Thiru pottukudthufy to Ram too. But Ram thrashes them. The duo update the matters to Rajashekar. Kishore calls up Reva and apoligizes for his act and quotes kudi bodhai as the reason. Reva pardons him and the duo decide to meet at the hospital. Rajashekar meets Reva and drops her at the hospital. RS feels somthing fishy and stands a liitle watching. Reva's in-laws are at the same hospital for MIL's wounds dressing. They and RS see Reva driving away with a helmet-clad Kishore.

Thodarum..
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brief updates Nov 11 - 15

RS notes down the bike number but realises that it is fake address. Reva is questioned upon coming home.. She malzhupufies that the helmet clad guy was her brother. Ahalya suggests Ram to be goody goody with Reva so that nobody suspects him when Reva is killed. Ram agrees.  

Vino forces Suchu to take her to his home. Suchu agrees and forces his mom to accept Vino. Suchu mom agrees but keeps taunting and harassing Vino.

Alex and Thiru's mega plans to unite Kalyan and Meena flops every time and the family fights get deeper ..  Well.. Actor playing Kalyan character is changed..

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago