Vamsam Archives July 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Updates
Episode 16

Entire family is there. Alagadurai is death. Everyone curses annatchi. He comes there and the entire family scolds him. Nagavalli son even try to hit him but he pushes them away and warns them to behave. He came to express his sorrow not to fight. Police arrives and ask if anyone saw this murder. The lady who witness remains silent. Nagavalli ask inspector to arrest annachi but he does not do it. Instead he ask annachi to leave the place. Nagavalli vows to take revenge on her son's death.

At home uthra Yuntra Thandam adufies.. She shouts at her father and calls him murderer. Her brothers all tries to calm her but she pushes each of them away and keeps screaming. Annacthi tries to say that his not involve in this but Uthra refuse to stop and keeps asking why he dd this. Sakthi tries to calm Utra but Uthra screams madly at her accusing her for telling bad things about her lover to her father thus leaded all this. Annachi shock and ask Sakthi if she had known this love issue earlier. Sakthi speechless.

thodarum

Tuesday Updates
Episode 18

Sakthi tries to explain to Uthra she never said anything to annachi but Uthra keeps screaming and calls annachi murderer.. takes a cup at throws at annachi. Sakthi comes in middle and takes the hit on her head .. it bleeds. Brothers catch hold of madly screaming Uthra and takes her to room.

Nagavalli house - sister keeps crying while nagavalli is more silent. The men brings back the ashes and nagavalli says not to do anything to it until the day Annachi is death.

Chinna marumagal packs her cloths wants to leave the house. Seema ask her what is wrong. DIL says she is scared to live in the house not knowing what will happen next. As it is annachi already murder that boy. Palar seema slap her. Shouts at her DIL for speaking such about annachi and she herself chases DIL out of the house. Seema ask elder DIL also to go away from this house. Elder DIL says she is not DIL here but daughter and will stick with this family no matter what happens. Sakthi is speechless seeing all this scene.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Wednesday Updates
Episode 19

So Sakthi mother is Annachi sister and her father is nagavalli's younger brother 😲 idhuku taan pagaiyooo??? Lolz!!

Everyone walks away while Sakthi still stand. Seema goes to her starts crying and hugs her. Next both sakthi and the old man talking. He ask has she told her family about what happen? It will be easy to say that engagement is stopped but how is she going to say about alagadurai? Pavam her father has not seen him yet his the younger brother of nagavalli and his considered thai maman. Sakthi says no choice she has to inform them.

She calls and informs them .. father is very sad about alagudurai. Father ask Sakthi to stay there and make sure she settle all issue and get both families together. There should not be anymore deaths. Sakthi promises her father she will do.

Nagavalli house some men comes and give money. Elder son steals some and keeps in his pocket. Wife sees this and scolds him. Nagavalli calls police and ask to arrest annacthi but they say cannot as no evidence who say this incident. Nagavali says only 2 person is the evidence.. one is her death son and the other is annacthi daughter Uthra!!

Thodarum

Thursday July 4
Nagavalli talks to the insp saying arrest Annachi. Insp says prepare witness then only we can arrest. She says find the guys and I will find witness.

NV thinks only 2 people witnessed, Ad who is dead an uthra who won'tspeak against annachi. Pichai Muthu tells NV that he heard Sakthi was present on the scene as well. She tells him to bring her so she can be a witness for money.

In Annachi house, Uthra keeps crying. her mom Thangam comes to uthra room asks her to eat, Uthra screams and sends her out.

Sakthi in temple with the young boy, Pm comes and asks Sakthi to come she says if she doesn't, he tells will take her by force. She shuts the car door with his veshti stuck, not know ing he walks and veshti comes off. All laugh. He tells NV asked her to come and Sakthi seems interested but tells she knows when and where to meet her.

In NV house PM informs this to all. second son of NV tells her even if you are fighting you have to play fair. if you want her then you need to go meet her. NV says I know how and where to meet her.

In annachi house, Police officer informs NV's complaint to Annachi, Annachi says i am not scared as i haven't some any thing wrong.  For police protection he says no I have 3 strong sons so I do not need to worry.

Police guy says atleast listen, NV will try to arrange for a witness and mostly it will be some one from your place.

Sakthi hears this and thinks as annachi is shocked as well.

todarum...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Friday - July 5
(Friday mangalam temple)

Chinna Ponnu visiting temple a guy speaking malayalam comes asks for direction, she tells direction and borrows his phone, call PM, blasts him and ngavalli. He seems to be doubting CP she realizes it and  scolds her also, and PM seems to suspect Sakthi, CP tells it is not her. NV in thought.

NV meets Sakth again in templei, tries to give money. Sakthi says you cannot buy me. NV correctly says you seem to be from a very good family and seem to have come for cooking only out of need.

Sakthi falls on her feet and NV bless her.

NV pleads her to go to the police station and tell it is Annachi who was responsible for murdering her son. She tells a woman will not do for another woman as a mother I beg you to do it.

She tells Sakthi to come to her house after giving complain about Annachi. Sakthi watches NV leave she doesn't say anything.

Thodarum...

Monday Updates
Episode 21

Nagavalli and gang arrives at police station and tells them they have witness for her son murder and ask Inspector to summon Annachi here. Inspector ask for the witness to come first but nagavalli refuses and ask annachi to come first then her witness will come.

After discussing with higher office, inspector sends someone to bring Annachi here.

At home annachi about to go out. He ask about Uthra and they say she is doing good today. Police comes and ask annachi to come to station and he goes.

Once at the station, Inspector explains to him about the situation. Same time they show Sakthi in auto asking him to ride fast. Nagavalli SIL and son wonders if sakthi will arrive on time. Annachi tells inspector let the witness come and tell.. his not scared. If is true they can look into his eyes and say he killed that boy, annachi himself will walk into the cell.

Auto arrives. Not sakthi comes down but Uthra 😲 Annachi shock to see her. Thodarum

Tuesday Updates
Episode 22

Uthra tells the inspector what happen and also confirms that one of that guy came to see Annachi 3 days before the engagement. Annachi remains silent. Inspector feels guilty to take action while nagavalli pushes him to do it as he wanted witness and she is here. Annachi ask him to proceed with what he needs to do. He knows his not guilty therefore his not afraid. Uthra writes the report but takes her ages to sign it. She still seem half heart to file case against her father. Uthra mother and brothers comes running in and pleads and begs her not to do it. Uthra signs and gives to Inspector and ask him to take action 😕

Wednesday Updates
Episode 23

You are so right meenu akka 😉 sakthi taan saved annachi!!

Inspector hesitates to arrest him but annachi starts walking towards the cell. Nagavalli tells him she is very happy to be able to see annachi at least for few hours in jail .. Sakthi arrives says no way!! she gives the bail that she already got from court .. everyone proud of her while nagavali family annoyed and angry.

At home everyone praise and ask how did she knew annachi will be arrested. Sakthi says she was the first person nagavali approached .. and after Inspector told annachi that nagavalli will get someone from their family as witness she become aware of things and so applied for this through annachi lawyer.

Nagavalli house. Chilnnaponnu in directly shows her happiness annachi not in jail. Everyone scolds her and nagavalli says its okay. After all chinnapoonu is one of the cows and bulls they have in their farm. Chinnaponnu is hurt. Her husband feels bad of what his mother said but remains silent.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Thursday

Nagavalli tells CP as Maadu - she cries.  NV tells everyone no worry I have another trump card and I amgoing to make Annaci suffer. SHe tells them to eat calling CP as Karungali.

Nagavalli visits Annachi house with son in law. Every one tru to chase her, n=but Sakthi invites her in and ask Annachi to talk to her. (Too bad thi sakthi)

NV says she came to get some thing she owns. She says uthra my marumagal. All are shocked, ask her to leave. Uthra comes and hears NV saying Marumgal, she says sorry to NV for killing her son. NV says come to my ouse. Every one try to stop her. But hearing that Annachi still fixed her wedding with judge son, she says I will go with you. NV gives a saree saying you remove everything your father gave and wear this and come. All try to stop her and she says if they stop her then she will only die. People speechless. Uthra goes insdei changes and comes outside in white saree.

more shock.

Thodarum...
Friday
uthra goes to NV house, CP tries to put some sense as well Azhagu brother NVs second son. uthra doesn't listen to anything.

They chase Cp inside. Then take her to Azhagu room where Uthra sits and cries.

NV decide to keep poisoning to her about Annachi and family so she can use Uthra as trump card.

Thangam unconscious by shock., taken to hospital. Annachi so tensed. DR says need to run more tests might be a stroke. Every oe cry more.

Thodarum...