~ SS ~ Dead Love ~ Thd 2 ~ Ch 24 on Pg 133 Updated 13/04/14

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Congratulations! Thread 1 completed successfully ! Now we start with Thread 2 !😊😊

Thread One Index :

Thread 2 Index :

Chapter 14 : Below on Page 1

😊😊😊

~ Nancy
Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail

Recap :

Jodha was surprised and looked at that man and was hell shocked to see Jalal there! His rage was beyond heights! His red angered eyes were one of its kinds!
Jodha looked at him with astonishment asking in her mind "How is he here?"

Jalal without looking at her or without thinking of any argument..grabbed her hand and pulled her behind his back!
He had come up with his big army! He slashed all the dacoits within no seconds, protecting Jodha all the while!
Jodha was already too shocked but she didnt want to create any scene now, in this moment of time!

Soon, all the dacoits were killed and Jodha and her maids were safe and sound!

Chapter 14 :

Jodha was still shocked to witness Jalal here in the desolated temple. First of all, She had seen a sudden attack on them by dacoits and before her soldiers and She could "try" to take over the increasing numbers of ruthless dacoits, She saw Jalal protecting her, her maids and soldiers by easily slashing all the dacoits.

Where on one hand, She felt so relieved in her heart, because She knew She won't be able to fight back for longer time due to her pregnancy and also She didn't want to perform any sort of dangerous and skillful warrior stunts while fighting otherwise her baby would have got hurt, and on other hand, She remained astonished as to HOW did he come here, WHY did he come here?

She came out of her struggling thoughts as Jalal said to whole of his army- Mahal wapas rawana hone ki taiyari ki jaaye!

Jalal had not looked in Jodha's eyes till now, though Jodha could feel the fear and anger on his face.
The anger of dacoits' attack and the fear of his child might getting hurt" She thought!

As their journey back to Agra Palace continued, Jodha kept struggling in her mind, whereas Jalal kept quiet!

He wanted to answer and satiate her questioning-cum-ablazing eyes, but couldn't help it. He wanted to assure her that He'll be always with her, by her side, but how could he, when there was no existence of any sort of conversation between them,
forget about assurance!

He heaved a sigh by convincing himself again that He would definitely talk to her once they reach Agra Palace.

Finally as the time passed, the whole troop of soldiers and Jodha-Jalal reached back to the palace.
Little did the palace residents know, that such a big incident had happened and that, A BIG calamity had been shooed away.

As the proclaimation of their arrival took place, Hameeda Bano immediately rushed towards the Palace Gate with anxiety and fear. "Why did Jodha return so early", "How come Jalal is with her", "Why such a big troop of soldiers with them".."What had happened?"...A flood of questions flashed through Hameeda's mind.

Jodha immediately ran towards Hameeda and hugged her. Both of theirs' eyes were moist with tears of care, love and fear.

Hameeda looked at Jalal questioningly but Jalal left from there without any word. His expressions were those of fear,
seriousness and guilt.

Both Hameeda and Jodha, though got A BIT shocked, did not mind his action, for it didn't matter much and left for their room.

**Jalal's Chamber **

As a lost Jalal entered his room, still thinking of what all had happened some moments before, and what "would have" happened if he didn't reach to HER on time (a shiver rolls down his spine with the mere thought of it), He saw Ruqaiyya sitting on the couch, waiting for him.
His face was like an amalgam of Shock, then somewhat normal and finally a faint smile.

He went near to her and asked in a low and serious tone - Ruqaiyya Begum! Aap yahan?

Ruqaiyya's heart was literally pierced by his words. It had only been a day or two, when she had come to know about Jodha's pregnancy (though Jalal had tried his best to keep Ruqaiya oblivious from this, but SHe had come to know this from her closest keepers).

For a moment, She had felt numbed, felt lifeless. A flood of anger, jealousy and
"yet" some happiness, some ebullence had rushed through her veins. But as the time had passed, She had realised one thing.

She knew Jalal always kept HIS RUQAIYYA at number one place in his life, and that, this baby, though through THAT woman, would only unite her and Jalal.
She DID feel bad and guilty for not being the first Begum to provide the Shahenshah with his WAARIS, but above all, Jalal loved her and would always love her.

One more thing troubled Ruqaiya alot! THough she knew Jalal was under her control,but at the same time, She had seen  him lost in his thoughts in the past few days. And to add to her fear and miseries, now Jodha was pregnant.
Ruqaiya neither bore a grudge for the child, nor did she want to have one.
What She just feared was losing Jalal to that Rajput wretch, who now had a reason to emotionally blackmail him.

SHe knew, Jalal was slipping from her hands like sand..But She needed to clutch to him before he slipped.

But on an overall note, her over-confidence and extra pride won and she determined to play something really smart and quick.

"Ruqaiya Begum! Aap Yahan?" , asked Jalal, again!

The same words yet and again scorched her. They sounded so alien to her. He had never called her that way. SHe was always used to being called "Ruqaiya tum aa gayin?"

Anyways, She wrapped up her struggling thoughts and fury and said in a soft tone - Mubarak ho Jalal! Aapne humein bataya hi nahi ki aap Abba-Jaan bane wale hain! Lekin hum bhi aapki sabse khaas aur karrebi Begum hain..Balki dost hain..
Humein sab pata hai..!Humein kal se mauka hi nahi mila aapko badhai dene ka..Mubarak ho Jalal! Hum nahi bata sakte ke hum aapke liye kitne khush hain!!

And she hugged Jalal with happiness!

Jalal was FLABBERGASTED with a double blow! "How did she come to know about Jodha's pregnancy" and "I can't believe her reaction"!
He hugged her but not tightly! He just returned back her gesture with minimal of intimacy!😛

Quickly, he ended the hug and pulled himself back.

Jalal said with a little smile - Shukriya Ruqaiya Begum! Humein behad khushi hai ki aap itni khush hain!

Before he could say anything further, Ruqaiya put her fingers on his lips and said with a little frowning tone -
Jalal! Ye kya Ruqaiya Begum, Ruqaiya Begum laga rakha hai? Kya hum itne paraya ho gaye hain? Humein sirf Ruqaiya bulaiye na..!! SHe made a puppy face to catch his attention.

Jalal said plainly - Muaf kijiyega! Ruqaiya...Bas!! And he smiled at her!

With a tone of firmness and finality - Ruqaiya! Wo hum kuch samay akele rehna chahte hain! Hum khud thodi der baad aapse milne ayenge! Par abhi ke liye..

Ruqaiya - Jee Jalal! Beshak! Hum aapka intezaar karenge! Phir se..Badhai ho!

And Ruqaiya left Jalal's room.

** Jodha's Room**

Hameeda got Jodha seated on the bed and She caressed her. Jodha had told her everything of what all had happened during her visit to temple and why "they" had returned like this.

Hameeda said - Allah ka Shukr hai Jodha beta ke Jalal wahan samay rehte pahuch gaye..varna anarth hi ho jata!

Jodha said plainly - Hmm!

Hameeda - Lekin humein bhi ye baat samajh nahi aayi Jodha Beta ke Jalal to khud aapke saath nahi gaye the..phir vo wahan kaise pahuch gaye..Khair jo bhi hai..Acha hi hai! Humein muaf kar dijiye beta, humein aapke saath
aur sainik bhejne chahiye the..haina!

Jodha looked at Hameeda lovingly - Nahi Ammi Jaan! Aise mat kahiye! Aapke rehte humein kabhi kuch nahi ho sakta!
Vo..Kya aap humare liye thode Aam ke aachar mangwa sakti hain..Humein bahut man kar raha hai!

Hameeda smiled and said - Beshak Jodha Beta! Hum abhi mangwate hain!

Hameeda left the room and Jodha sat back alone. Her mind was still engrossed in "him"!! It was enough now!
Why was he trying to protect her, save her NOW? She wanted her answers! She couldn't bear anymore!

Precap - Same...Jalal's apology and Jodha listening to it!

Ok Guys😉😉!! This is the last chapter I can give you for now(and It was definitely longer than what I always give😛😛!)
Now I am busy till 15th Dec coz of my exams!😕😉
Hope you like this one! Sorry for keeping you waiting! I am seriously overwhelmed by your loving reponse!😳😳
Thanks so much all of you! Update specially for my Update gang and WhatsApp gang!😳😳
Love you all!👏😳

DO HIT LIKE AND LEAVE REVIEW!!😃😃

Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago
kabhiasya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res res mat karo update do
Heeralicious thumbnail
Hey Guys!!! Good News!! Thread 1 of SS Dead Love has been successfully completed and Now I start with thread 2 ! I love you all so much for filling it with your warm and lovely comments and reviews!🤗

Thread 1 had been wonderful! I hope the same with this thread too!😛

Hopefully, I'll update next chapter tomorrow!(Although I have exams coming up, But I cant resist myself..😆)

So, All you Dead Love followers can continue commenting here!! Thanks again! Love you! 🤗
Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhiasya4ever

res res mat karo update do

🤣
tum log bhi na... mujhe kam se kam thread details to bharne do...will update tomorrow..🤣
Heeralicious thumbnail
Ok Guys!!! get set go... Update pljjj rant chalu karo... 🤣 

But how much so ever u rant...I am gonna update tmrw only..not b4 that! 🤣
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congratz for the new thread yaar...
--Ritzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh my nancy dear congrats on new thread...
🤗 🤗 🤗
Heeralicious thumbnail
Aww thanks !! I am so happy my last thread was so awesome coz of u guys!!😃😃
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 kyu tadpa kar bhaag rahi hai😆 congrats for the new thread
P.S: thoda details dekar jana 🤣