•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Today i was watching the holi episodes of Parichay  yet again ..
seriously that was according to me the best three episodes of parichay  on trot , thanks to our SINAL..obviously
the tub scene where SINAL keep falling was romantic,...πŸ˜‰ (lovely  BG too)
Kunal  holding sidhi's hand and then singing aaye mere dil ke chain was hot and sidhi laughing,   clapping hands was super cute..😊

Kunal confessing love to Sidhi , the best confession, honestly wish both of them were sober , simple and pure ... he so innocently says accha lagata hain wow..
so coming to my post though I liked , in fact loved all these scene, but now when i look back , i feel the bike scene was awesome ..SINAL were so cute , innocent  adorable and lovable ..
sidhi eating jilebi while driving ..
telling Kunal she wants to go to america and then Kunal was like mujhe yaan chodke..
and then she was like mujhe pakad kar baithna , full speed mein chalaungi ..co chweet ..
just loved it ...
this was i guess the funniest SINAL scene ..
lets come up with scene where SINAL were funny or we felt / thought the scene was very funny and we laughed our heart out watching those scenes ...
Padmini πŸ˜† i love all holi episodes πŸ˜ƒ
After effects of holi and Bhaang were also Sinalicious na πŸ˜‰ Balm sceneπŸ˜†

Here is One of my fav Funniest scene of Sinal ❀️

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3tK2TZo-CWA

Siddhi : Guarav bhaya ne kaha unhone 4 saal se kisi se SORRY nahi kaha aur nahi kahenge
Aur aap kehrehthe 10 saal πŸ˜†

Kunal'expressions πŸ˜† then Siddhi explains Kunal's logic

Siddhi : Na meine kisi se SORRY kaha aur na kahungaa.Case Dismissed.No arguments.Chaltha hoo

Ta da Kunal was there 🀣

Then Kunal's Mind blowing Laugh 😲 🀣 hehehaheehe πŸ˜†
Kunal : Arrey Hass ne ki kya baath hai yesi hi tho hassthe hai πŸ˜†
That scene ending was soo cute.
Raj :Arrey Kunal bahar ka rastha iddar hai.
Kunal :mujhe patha hai ends it huh

One more is 5th March Sinal scene
Here is link http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aoW-vqM9ss

This scene has everything.Their care for each other,love and affection,Nok Jhok.
starts with Thakral's band bajana,Kunal holding Siddhi's hand,Sinal Nok jhok ,who should say thanks πŸ˜† then whole scene ends with Abhi mujh mei kahi 😳 ❀️

Thanks Padmini for making this post πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Padmini πŸ˜† i love all holi episodes πŸ˜ƒ
After effects of holi and Bhaang were also Sinalicious na πŸ˜‰ Balm sceneπŸ˜†

Here is One of my fav Funniest scene of Sinal ❀️

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3tK2TZo-CWA

Siddhi : Guarav bhaya ne kaha unhone 4 saal se kisi se SORRY nahi kaha aur nahi kahenge
Aur aap kehrehthe 10 saal πŸ˜†

Kunal'expressions πŸ˜† then Siddhi explains Kunal's logic

Siddhi : Na meine kisi se SORRY kaha aur na kahungaa.Case Dismissed.No arguments.Chaltha hoo

Ta da Kunal was there 🀣

Then Kunal's Mind blowing Laugh 😲 🀣 hehehaheehe πŸ˜†
Kunal : Arrey Hass ne ki kya baath hai yesi hi tho hassthe hai πŸ˜†
That scene ending was soo cute.
Raj :Arrey Kunal bahar ka rastha iddar hai.
Kunal :mujhe patha hai ends it huh

One more is 5th March Sinal scene
Here is link http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aoW-vqM9ss

This scene has everything.Their care for each other,love and affection,Nok Jhok.
starts with Thakral's band bajana,Kunal holding Siddhi's hand,Sinal Nok jhok ,who should say thanks πŸ˜† then whole scene ends with Abhi mujh mei kahi 😳 ❀️

Thanks Padmini for making this post πŸ˜ƒ

@bold ..yup how can i forget that scene ..
sidhi initially hesitates , begins very shyly and then gradually opens up with Seema prompting her ..
later she gets so much involved in copying Kunal , that even when seema asks her to stop she continues ... 
the paper dialogue was also good .. she enacted kunal so cutely ..brilliant..
plus the scene which follows , Sidhi angry on Kunal , 
Kunal's dialogue : jab biwi aapne husband se naaraz hojathi hain na , theek isitarah se daanti hain  ... Sidhi being jealous of Richa , and venting out her jealousy by shouting on Kunal and kunal acknowledging her as his wife and  next morning scene..Kunal running behind Sidhi , trying to pacify her by preparing tea and lies  to her that he prepared tea for someone else   ... too awesome ...

another hilarious seen was Kunal and vikram scene 

Sameer sir was too good in that scene, awesome expression.. whenever I see this scene, I just cant stop laughing ..🀣
Kunal :-Shaadi se phele sab ladkiyaan romance aur shaadi ke baad sar par dance 
 I am happy, i am fiiinnneee...🀣
talking to Sidhi's pic  .
and next morning with that insurance guy..
ye sab dekh kar lagata hain wo ghar pe hain 
bas mua aur bag uthaya aur chal di ...
kunnu was at his akadu best ...

Edited by d.padmini - 10 years ago
πŸ˜†Nice post padmini... πŸ˜Š like all SiNal fans me too enjoyed Holi episodes alot they were the some of best Epi. of parichay πŸ˜ƒ i just love the scen where siddhi after having bhang playing with that little girl πŸ˜† keerti  herself was looking like a cute little girl in that scen πŸ˜³ and when kunal say to her that he wants to talk to her.. she said mujhe koi bat nai karni.. mujhe khelna hai..πŸ˜† and then after kunal confess his love and she smiles and said " apko ek bat batau mujhe na aap 2... 2.. dikhai de rahe hai πŸ˜† kunal  1 and kunal 2 πŸ˜† it was  funny but Sameer-sir and Keerti were looking chooo... cute doing this things   sameer-sir and keerti made SiNal perfect with there perfomances πŸ‘ just can't get over of SiNal/SaTi.. love them ato core πŸ˜³ wish to see Sameer-sir and keerti on screen together again..😊
Great post.
When I read all this I cant wait to watch on RISHTEY 
I love their first dinner outing when Kunal gets a job at Batliwala's.. Siddhi getting dressed when KC walks in.. and his reaction on seeing her blouse undone!😲 πŸ˜†That was one of the funniest scenes.. Siddhi trying to pull Kunal's leg at the restaurant with the waiter.. woh apne aap se keh rahe hain!πŸ˜† Kunal first time feels that Siddhi was indeed pulling his leg.. He orders non-veg dishes and then realizes she is a veg.. he orders again and waits until her food arrives😳.. cute couple! That is an awesome scene as well!
Originally posted by -Hima-

I love their first dinner outing when Kunal gets a job at Batliwala's.. Siddhi getting dressed when KC walks in.. and his reaction on seeing her blouse undone!😲 πŸ˜†That was one of the funniest scenes.. Siddhi trying to pull Kunal's leg at the restaurant with the waiter.. woh apne aap se keh rahe hain!πŸ˜† Kunal first time feels that Siddhi was indeed pulling his leg.. He orders non-veg dishes and then realizes she is a veg.. he orders again and waits until her food arrives😳.. cute couple! That is an awesome scene as well!
That I am watch and its really funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Some days later when Kunal wants tea, Siddhi make for him but he I didnt ask, Siddhi take tea ( he didnt saw then he in mind ok when she make it I will drink ) when he saw no tea πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You are right Hima , their expressions were top class ..adding to their discomfort , that parsi couple calling them cute couple .

even that gadda wala scene was too funny ..
the way Kunal stole the gadha from Seema's room and the expression he gve seeing Sidhi ..Sidhi laughing whole heartedly ..cute SINAL scene..
18th October 2011 episode

Kunal secretly getting gadda from seema room and back in his room siddhi starts laughing
he makes weird faces
This scene i think was funny and thoda romantic😊