Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Ankit Cheats on Adaa with co-actor TOI ARTICLE (DT NOTE:PG5)

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
What looked like a till-death-do-us-part relationship between Adaa Khan and Ankit Gera has come to an end.

Reason: The other woman.

Apparently, Ankit has grown close to Roopal Tyagi, his wife in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'.

What's even more shocking is that Roopal admitted to the fling to none other than Adaa when the latter confronted her. Following this, Adaa ended her two-year relationship with Ankit. He had promised her marriage and she had even gone against her family for him.

Says a source close to the former couple, "Trouble started brewing when Ankit started demanding space in the relationship. He even attended Roopal's birthday party a month ago, alone. While he told Roopal that he had split with Adaa, he assured the latter that he was not on talking terms with Roopal. Adaa bumped into Roopal at a recent award function and decided to clear the air. To her shock, Roopal admitted to the affair. Adaa even has proof of Ankit's intimate conversations with Roopal."

While Adaa refused to comment,

Ankit said, "Roopal is not involved."

Roopal said, "That's not true. I don't want to get involved in anyone's personal life. We are just two people who work together. That's it."

Incidentally, Roopal's proximity with Ankit is also responsible for her split with actor Akhlaque Khan, her boyfriend of one year.

Buzz is that the actor learnt about Roopal's infidelity and alerted Adaa immediately.

To those uninitiated, Ankit was in a relationship with Monika Singh, his co-actor in Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya,which too ended on a bad note.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing.

woot woot. kya baat he ๐Ÿคฃ    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

so he is 2-3 timer in real life including rupal hehe. dhire dhire truth is coming out ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š
Both having a break up one after the other was kind of sad , thought it was work pressure which doesnot allow them to spend quality time with each other๐Ÿ˜‰

Well! @ zenerdiode you did say in one post , what is behind their onscreen chemistry - doubt hota hain๐Ÿคฃ

Anyways are they gonna be a couple off screen too - Ankit & Roopal๐Ÿ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MY GOD !!!! We knew this ... anyone remember Jaya was the first person who told me and  I shared it with u guys !! am sure Vanny remembers coz we had a longgg convo about this ... their offscreen intervies were smoking with all the ST ... I hope they get together now ... and atleast this time ankit is really commited...
-Eris- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear   ...
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Eris-

MY GOD !!!! We knew this ... anyone remember Jaya was the first person who told me and  I shared it with u guys !! am sure Vanny remembers coz we had a longgg convo about this ... their offscreen intervies were smoking with all the ST ... I hope they get together now ... and atleast this time ankit is really commited...

yes vibz i remember all that you told me before ages.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   

@di

yes we were doubting and ye vo sahi nikla๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I hope something other politics also  bts comes out ๐Ÿ˜›
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZenerDiode

yes vibz i remember all that you told me before ages.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   

@di

yes we were doubting and ye vo sahi nikla๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I hope something other politics also  bts comes out ๐Ÿ˜›

Hayee๐Ÿ˜† meri " KARAMCHAND" is all set to investigate๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
Doosra story we were speculating abt will also turn true๐Ÿ˜‰
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
di not karamchand.

am zenerchand ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-Eris- thumbnail
arrey only reaction is YESS we knew !!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ our eyes can spot minute details.. 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Eris-

arrey only reaction is YESS we knew !!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ our eyes can spot minute details.. 

aur bhi bahot kuch he jo hamne dekha he ๐Ÿคช