Dance India Dance Season 4

Today's performances in a nutshell

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Manan and Sumedh - I really didn't like the concept. And there have been many times where guys have danced as girls before, Prince and Siddesh in season 1? I guess heels are difficult to dance in and the whole body language is difficult to grasp for a guy but I just didn't like the concept.

Dhiraj and Swarali - Loved the opening! And omg! It was crazy good! I always knew Dhiraj was a great dancer but Swarali surprised me. She was so good! Mudassar disappointed me last week a bit but definitely made up here.

Chou and Juhi - I loved the concept! Chou doesn't look very strong but he did a really great job with lifting Juhi so many times. I thought he had a harder job because Chou had to know exactly when to pick her up and put her down. Overall, I know it was hard but I wish the picture they drew at the end had some meaning behind it or was linked to the song's lyrics or something. It was a little random.

Biki and Aushutosh - Thought it was okay. I don't like how Feroz keeps trying to make these two do comic things in between. Maybe I'm just the only one that doesn't find it funny? Both of them are really talented and they could do much better with clever choreography. I did like the mala tutting.

Shristi and Suniketa - I loved their story! Shristi is a very strong dancer. I hope she makes it far. It was such a sweet story and it really did touch me. This is how you incorporate "acting" into a dance. Great song selection too.

Vijeyendra and Meera - Was pretty weak. Cuban salsa could be so much fun! (Remember Alisha and Salman's Masakali act?) But this one wasn't.

Aushutosh and Sapna - I didn't really like Sapna's audition that much but she was okay here. Aushutosh is actually a really good dancer! Feroz needs to experiment with him. He catches the smallest beats so well.

Shyam and Nidhi - It was an okay act overall. I think Nidhi will reach pretty far because she's the only girl who does hip hop, krumping, B boying. The shayari bit was unnecessary.

Shyam and Rishika - Shyam really killed this one! He had so much energy in this one. Rishika needed some more energy. I think she might go this week.

What was your favourite performance today? I absolutely loved Shristi and Suniketa and Dhiraj and Swarali! The weakest...there were a lot of them today unfortunately.

Who do you think will end up in the bottom? It looks like Chou is sadly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Shrishti- Sunekita and Dheeraj-Swarali for me!
can't get enough of their performances!

I don't know.. But m suddenly crushing on Shyam ๐Ÿ˜†
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sunekita shrishti and ofcourse my fav act was of dhiraj and swarali :)) both killrd it today!!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.ipkknd

Shrishti- Sunekita and Dheeraj-Swarali for me!

can't get enough of their performances!

I don't know.. But m suddenly crushing on Shyam ๐Ÿ˜†

haha really? I've been crushing on Dhiraj since his auditions! He's adorable! 
-Zaara- thumbnail
I loved Dhiraj-Swarali & Shrishti- Sunekita's performances...they were amazing!!
-Zaara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

haha really? I've been crushing on Dhiraj since his auditions! He's adorable! 

I really like Dhiraj too..he's so cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Anamika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zaara-

I really like Dhiraj too..he's so cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Every season there's always that cute guy. Season one it was Salman (and Mayuresh too!). Season two was Kunwar Amar for me. And three was Sanam and Raghav. This season, seems like it will be Dhiraj!
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the couple who performed on the Ramleela song.What a chemistry๐Ÿ˜Š
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
  i loved Dhiraj and Swarali performance... mind blowing 
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked Shristi- Sunikita & Dhiraj-Swarali.