AshNi VM: KTLK's 4th Anniv of launch & VM Manwa Laage (pg 88/91) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by bawaswift

Hina, i have watched n given my review.. πŸ˜ƒ
i will go to the latest one, a bit later πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Thank you very much for providing feedback & wonderful encouraging words Bawa!!  Take your time, whenever you get free time from your work & family πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by parmarA

Hina i am sorry for late reply.Congrates for the second theread.
You know i never miss your vm's.But was facing net problem.

Your all vm's are beautiful

And these vm's are treat to watch.I am watching them again and again

No sorries ever Alka!!! πŸ€—    Thank you very much!! πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜‰    How is the net now?  How are you?   Thank you for taking the time to watch & provide feedback!!! πŸ€—  πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hkp11

Thank you very much Diksha!!!  πŸ€—  πŸ˜‰  Doing better since I'm relaxing at home instead of going to work! πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for asking. How are you? 

Haha that's really the best time during winter season especially  πŸ˜† Hey dear don't worry everything will be alright πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Me too fine dear. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Diksha_1991 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by parmarA

Hina i am sorry for late reply.Congrates for the second theread.
You know i never miss your vm's.But was facing net problem.

Your all vm's are beautiful

And these vm's are treat to watch.I am watching them again and again

No sorries Alka!! πŸ˜‰   Thank you very much!!  All of you have made this 2nd thread possible!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Thank you for taking the time to watch the VMs & provide feedback!! πŸ€—  πŸ˜‰

How's your net now?  How are you?   Did you delete those blocked VMs from your YT account?  You need to re-do those. 
Originally posted by suku_07

Congrats on new thread Heena Hina
Will watch the vids asap πŸ˜‰

Thank you very much Suku!!!  πŸ€—   Thanks to all who watch, provide feedback & keep the AshNi VMs list going 😳

Originally posted by suku_07

Saw all of them but my most fav is Veera zaara one...πŸ‘ I just love itπŸ‘... This is one of my most fav movie and the songs I just love them... So it was like a treat for me my fav song and my fav couple πŸ˜‰

Glad you liked it!! πŸ˜‰  Slow & romantic song!!  Thanks to Aarti for requesting it - since it didn't make it into the movie. πŸ˜•    AshNi is our fav!!!  
Originally posted by Diksha_1991

Haha that's really the best time during winter season especially  πŸ˜† Hey dear don't worry everything will be alright πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Me too fine dear. πŸ˜Š

Yes, it's very cold here.  Nice to have chai & get on IF & catch up πŸ˜‰    Making VMs is relaxing - takes my mind off of work though even if I take days off, I'm still doing some work while off 😑

IF KTLK is our virtual family of friends who support each other πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  ⭐️⭐️⭐️
congrats di for the 2nd threadπŸ₯³
all VMs r awesomeπŸ‘loved them
Originally posted by gargpoo

congrats di for the 2nd threadπŸ₯³
all VMs r awesomeπŸ‘loved them

Thank you very much Poonam!!! πŸ€—  πŸ˜‰     Thanks to all who watch, provide comments & feedback that it's a 2nd thread!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations again Hina..for the second thread..and Thanks a bunch ..πŸ€—