Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ariyadasa thumbnail

ariyadasa thumbnail
I  love ur VM all the time but this time it's superb -----------------------------------

great work need more and more 
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hkp11 thumbnail
hkp11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariyadasa

I  love ur VM all the time but this time it's superb -----------------------------------

great work need more and more 

Thanks for the awesome feedback Ariya!!! 🤗  😉    I will make a continuation of the Ashu-Baba VM - hopefully I can find a song that matches!! 😕  😳   This song really matched the Ashu-Baba milan so perfectly!! 😳 
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it.. its a Wow !!! ⭐️👏 A beautiful piece of work ! I am just spellbound ! 👏
Tu kahaan hai Baba.. 
As if the song is specially sung for Ashu n Baba in this situation ! Lovely presentation .. ! Started with Ashu entering the Makaan... n recalling his enterance .. his first entrance with Baba.. and thru with the journey, ending in the Reunion.. Milan of them !  Great job done Hina !
Plzz take my bow ! Only you cud handle this sis !  😃
You have excelled the trauma of their vulnerable moments so finely ! Emotional VM.. taking to the down memory lanes ! 
Splendid, Great, Wonderful, Outstanding, marvelous VM.. Words are so short to describe .. !!! 
😊⭐️ Happy to this feather in you cap .. Loved it.. Thanks Hina ! 🤗

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hkp11

Annapurna, your AshNi VM request has been completed.  😃    Hope you like it! 😉

Update November 23rd:  AshNi VM #65:  O Mere Dil Ke Chain  *HD  (film Mere Jeevan Saathi)

http://youtu.be/kYUSLXkgUng

Very sweet VM. Awesome song and those lovely, touchy moments pre and post wedding seemd magical. Very well suited. 😃
aardhan thumbnail

Update November 25th:  AshNi VM #61:  Yeh Bata De Mujhe Zindagi  *HD  (film Saath Saath) Blocked, so re-did - new link:

http://youtu.be/UEcKTRLSx8g

Hina, once more song selection is excellent! Very soft, melodious ghazal and the separation track seemed to fit right in. Very nicely done, the anger, sadness, tears, regret as well as the hope that things would somehow get fixed during this track came out well with the way you mixed the shots. Good work! 😃👏
aardhan thumbnail

Update November 25th:  AshNi VM #67:  Kabhi Yun Bhi To Ho  *HD  (album Silsilay)

http://youtu.be/iCrmtvItCec

Another very emotional VM. The ghazal selection is superb. Again the mix of poignant moments from both the separation tracks where Ashni are separate but wish to be together is brought out so well here. 😃