Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNi VM: KTLK's 4th Anniv of launch & VM Manwa Laage (pg 88/91) - Page 7

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hina, the last one "Baba" is not working for me. I am getting a validation error even on my lappy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bawaswift

Loved it.. its a Wow !!! ⭐️👏 A beautiful piece of work ! I am just spellbound ! 👏
Tu kahaan hai Baba.. 
As if the song is specially sung for Ashu n Baba in this situation ! Lovely presentation .. ! Started with Ashu entering the Makaan... n recalling his enterance .. his first entrance with Baba.. and thru with the journey, ending in the Reunion.. Milan of them !  Great job done Hina !
Plzz take my bow ! Only you cud handle this sis !  😃
You have excelled the trauma of their vulnerable moments so finely ! Emotional VM.. taking to the down memory lanes ! 
Splendid, Great, Wonderful, Outstanding, marvelous VM.. Words are so short to describe .. !!! 
😊⭐️ Happy to this feather in you cap .. Loved it.. Thanks Hina ! 🤗

Thank you for the awesome feedback & support Bawa bro & comments on IF & YT!!! 🤗  😉

I thought the same as you regarding the song & it's perfect match to Ashu & Baba's separation & milan!!! 😳   I keep thinking this can't be real, this can't be this easy, this song can't really tell Ashu & Baba's separation & milan - BUT BUT  it could & did!!!  👏👏👏   I searched wide & low for a song that could portray what this song & scenes portrayed!!!!  I couldn't find it several times I tried, but finally one song just stood out - Adnan Sami's Baba from his album Press Play!!!  👏👏👏

I've been playing this song repeatedly since I made it yesterday.  It speaks volumes to why we love this beautiful, unique & magical show!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  ❤️❤️❤️     That's why I and many can't let it go and need it back in KTLK Season2!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

hkp11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aardhan

Very sweet VM. Awesome song and those lovely, touchy moments pre and post wedding seemd magical. Very well suited. 😃

Thank you for the awesome feedback Aarti!!! 🤗  😉   Sweet song & AshNi's moments are always magical!! 😳    
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hkp11

Link update for Nov 28th:  AshNi VM #68:  Baba (album Press Play)

http://youtu.be/_IG0GgWxTxFrw

Please take out the x's between W T F since IF automatically changes it to W*F  instead.

Please do let me know if you are still not able to get to this VM.

This was beyond awesome Hina... 👏😭 Baba-Ashu relationship was a treat to watch and you portrayed it so nicely 👏😳 This one goes straight to my fav list 😳
hkp11 thumbnail
Hina, once more song selection is excellent! Very soft, melodious ghazal and the separation track seemed to fit right in. Very nicely done, the anger, sadness, tears, regret as well as the hope that things would somehow get fixed during this track came out well with the way you mixed the shots. Good work! 😃👏

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Aarti!!! I love this ghazal that Jagjit/Chitra sang, so thought it would fit AshNi well with their separation & sadness & tears & regrets!!  🤗  😉  
hkp11 thumbnail
Another very emotional VM. The ghazal selection is superb. Again the mix of poignant moments from both the separation tracks where Ashni are separate but wish to be together is brought out so well here. 😃

Thank you Aarti for the awesome feedback!!! 🤗  😉  Yes, I heard this soft ghazal from Jagjit Singh and thought it out work with the separation tracks.  😳  
hkp11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aardhan

Hina, the last one "Baba" is not working for me. I am getting a validation error even on my lappy. 

Did you see the pg 1 link or the last link on pg6 for this VM?  I know Deepa was having issues viewing on ipad, which I did too, but a free ipad app Play Tube was working instead of the default Youtube app.   Is it Win7 or Win8 or Mac?

hkp11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suku_07

This was beyond awesome Hina... 👏😭 Baba-Ashu relationship was a treat to watch and you portrayed it so nicely 👏😳 This one goes straight to my fav list 😳

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback Suku!!! 🤗  😉   It goes to my fav list too! 😃  😳   Song & scenes were a perfect fit!!! 👏👏👏  Loved it!!!
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hkp11

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback Suku!!! 🤗  😉   It goes to my fav list too! 😃  😳   Song & scenes were a perfect fit!!! 👏👏👏  Loved it!!!

I know when I opened it I was wondering about the song but it was just prefect 😛😃
hkp11 thumbnail
Continuing the VM "Baba" theme on pg6, here is the next VM " Yeh Jeevan Hai":

Update November 30th:  AshNi VM #69:  Yeh Jeevan Hai (continuation of VM "Baba")  *HD  (film Piya Ka Ghar)

http://youtu.be/ongmeTV5_jM

Please post comments & provide feedback on Youtube & IF!  😉

Thanks,
~hina