Tamil Other Serials

Vamsam 25 - 29 Nov 2013 Updates

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok folks, from this week a weekly thread will be opened for this serial. The old system brought Roja's eyes out of their sockets while archiving. Only this week I will open. The up-daters please reserve. From next week, the Monday up-dater may please open a thread and the rest can reserve. Thanks in advance  folks.  Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Thangam
last scene might be dream. 

What happen Monday/Tuesday?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Sorry Thangam , totally forgot about Saturday - am yet to get used to 6 day s of serials !!  Do we have a schedule here? The regular followers, will you please come forward with a schedule? Thanks in advance. 
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

Sorry Thangam , totally forgot about Saturday - am yet to get used to 6 day s of serials !!  Do we have a schedule here? The regular followers, will you please come forward with a schedule? Thanks in advance. 

We do have a schedule for this serial

Monday - Thrusday is done by Ratna, HopperOcean
Friday & Saturday is done by me.

I think Ratnakka is a bit busy this week - so I'll update Monday and Tuesday today...
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Shathir for the updates. 
I hope Sakthi and her parents come to know of NV plans. I hope PM is caught soon.
Shathirlala thumbnail

Long awaited comedic episode, seems like Kaveri is reluctant to act in a comedy role or the story-writers are reluctant to make her character into a comic one.
Lakshmi and Pollachi Babu are rocking minus the evil intentions.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks shatir for all the updates. Pls cover up for me this week. Hell busy at work thus unable to watch Vamsam. Will replace you for next week.

Sanjay is going completely nuts. Cant stand much of him anymore. I really want them to wrap up all loose ends and end the serial fast. And i really hoping the next time Ramya takes up a role, nothing to do with her being a young girl etc etc. Hoping she does better roles, matured ones .. oh also i don't mind her doing villi role 😆 It would have been better if they put Ramya as Nagavallil 😛

rojapoooo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

We do have a schedule for this serial

Monday - Thrusday is done by Ratna, HopperOcean
Friday & Saturday is done by me.

I think Ratnakka is a bit busy this week - so I'll update Monday and Tuesday today...

Thanks a ton , pal.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks shatir for all the updates. Pls cover up for me this week. Hell busy at work thus unable to watch Vamsam. Will replace you for next week.

Ok, I'll do everyday this week - three more days to go 😉
Shathirlala thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

Thanks a ton , pal.

The update is kind of spread in two pages but luckily I managed to keep it all in the first two pages once I realized that I will have to update all this week. 😃 I tried my best 😆 but from next week, we'll be in top shape. 😆
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago