Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

'Character-driven roles excite me sameer soni - Page 2

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing this interview Nutt๐Ÿค—
Very happy to read such a nice and detailed interview of Sammy after a long time that too with new pic...NSPโ˜บ๏ธ

@Samir-You rocked in Parichay with your brilliant and realistic portrayal of Kunal Chopra๐Ÿ‘.If I were to choose the best of all KC's scenes It has to be an emotional scene..You are the King Of Emotions...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผIt'll be a cake walk for you to portray these father-daughter emotional scenes.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLooking forward to see the emotional bonding of this adorable papa-beti duo and JD's superheroic confrontation of ghosts.

Parichay n Khauff begins belong totally different genres,there shouldn't be any comparison btw KC and JD.I'm sure Samir will portray the role of JD with utmost perfection and make it memorable for us.

" I want to learn how to play the piano or guitar and script music someday."....Same here Samir...Wish to learn playing a musical instrument someday.Hope our wish comes true.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the best Samir n entire team of RRR-Khauff begins..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Eagerly waiting for the show to begin...till then we'll play RINGA RINGA ROSES๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters