Posted: 10 years ago
M just tired of d cv's trying so hard to make a gimmick out of ishita and muddassar .
It is irritating for d fact that ishita is married.. N to be head over heels interested in trying getting attention.
I believe they hav good dancing involved than y do they need such dramas?Edited by vari3241 - 10 years ago
Its only for fun and I guess its nothing more๐Ÿ˜Š
I think it's to give a bigger role to ishita as a new host since everyone already knows jay
They did the same thing with Saumya and Terrence and Jay. They need to do something to make the show funny I guess. I didn't know Ishita was married though. 
I didn't know Ishita is married, so may be they should tone it down a bit. But it's all just 4 fun nothing serious.
It gets a little irritating at times lol but I guess its just for fun
And I didn't know Ishita was married
It was damn irritating yest and not funny at all!  If Ishita is married does not make sense her pretending to be gaga over Mudassar!! I feel Mudassar got too much footage yest...I understand he has lot of fans because of his chocolate boy looks but I feel bad for Feroz and Shruti!! Hell, even Jay has no footage now ๐Ÿ˜’
M loving it, its very funny.. Yes, they also need to focus on feroj..he gt very less footage..
Its only for fun and I guess its nothing more๐Ÿ˜Š 
Originally posted by PROTIM21

M loving it, its very funny.. Yes, they also need to focus on feroj..he gt very less footage..
I agree with you.