Posted: 10 years ago
How many of you prefer DID little master 2 over DID? for me its DID little masters because they are dancing better then DID people or my be i am expecting too much.
I dunno know why but I prefer did over did little masters. I mean I am surprised at the types of dances these kids can do but I'm not really as interested in watching them as I am watching the did performers
I really miss the kids. But I think most of all I miss seeing Prince, Raghav and  the rest of the skipper's choreographies. They were very good! Raghav and Prince really surprised me. But having said that, I think once they get their top 10 in DID4, it will be much more interesting! 
Oh My Allah!!  U guys don't like watching MK blush!!  This is shocking
Definitely DID Lil Masters Season 2. Besides the great dances, the kids were super talented. Each had their own specialty and unique personality and all together, they gelled so well. The chemistry they all shared, even amongst contestants from different teams, was so palpable and such a treat to watch. For me, that is what makes watching the show so enjoyable. It's a competition, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be great friends. Also, so many of them, especially from the Top 10, had that special X factor and that wonderful screen presence and connect to the audience during their performances. 

I don't see any of that in this DID. No one contestant stands out to me, be it personality-wise, talent-wise, or just that elusive X factor that makes them special amongst the rest. There are a couple I like more than others, but still I don't see any of the above factors in them either. Also, I don't see the chemistry between the contestants at all. What makes watching DID fun for me, besides great dances, is the masti, the nok-jhok, and the camaraderie between the contestants.

Frankly, it is pretty disappointing, but I'm hoping things change along the way.
Edited by JalebiSwirls - 10 years ago
I think DID 4 rox! 🥳Edited by Suhana622 - 10 years ago
I think I prefer these singing shows more.
 I just love DID Lil masters-S2.
Its just the beginning for DID S-4,  when we will get to Top -10, everything about these contestants will also be very special.

Originally posted by RomyaForever

I just love DID Lil masters-S2.
Its just the beginning for DID S-4,  when we will get to Top -10, everything about these contestants will also be very special.

I agree,  when all of the weak people get eliminated then, it will be tough competition!
Originally posted by JalebiSwirls

Definitely DID Lil Masters Season 2. Besides the great dances, the kids were super talented. Each had their own specialty and unique personality and all together, they gelled so well. The chemistry they all shared, even amongst contestants from different teams, was so palpable and such a treat to watch. For me, that is what makes watching the show so enjoyable. It's a competition, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be great friends. Also, so many of them, especially from the Top 10, had that special X factor and that wonderful screen presence and connect to the audience during their performances. 

I don't see any of that in this DID. No one contestant stands out to me, be it personality-wise, talent-wise, or just that elusive X factor that makes them special amongst the rest. There are a couple I like more than others, but still I don't see any of the above factors in them either. Also, I don't see the chemistry between the contestants at all. What makes watching DID fun for me, besides great dances, is the masti, the nok-jhok, and the camaraderie between the contestants.

Frankly, it is pretty disappointing, but I'm hoping things change along the way.
Same here, I thought I was the only one that likes to see their personal relationship with each othere 😛