Mudassar and Feroz: Tend to bicker a bit?

Posted: 10 years ago
Is it me or does anyone else feel the same. Mudassar seems to pick on the dancers from feroz ka fauz a bit. Yes he is technically perfect and points out the mistakes but it seems he takes extra pains in pointing that out when its feroz 's team. Like chao today, ashutosh and the other guy yesterday?
Also does anyone have the feeling feroz tends to be over defensive of his team? Much like geeta? Although not that aggressively and he seems to know more technical aspects of modern dances unlike Geeta.
I felt the same too today. Muddasar gave out a little too many negative comments to contestants that didn't belong to his team. 
And Feroz was smart enough to nominate his strongest dancers for nomination so that none get eliminated from his team. Coz m sure if he had nominated Sapna, she would have gone out. 
I still love Muddasar and I find Feroz very sensible. Muddasar is young, maybe thats why he takes it too seriously... And when he is shy .. OMG.. *blushes blushes* I go nuts. 
Coming to the point, I find Shruti very neutral. 
I think Shruti does a really job good on the comments and nominations. Feroz was so unfair today when he nominated Chou! He is one of the best dancers in his team. He knew he'd return. Maybe Mudassar was angry about that? 
I agree with u totally!  Feroz is just like Geeta.  Like her gets emotional and stuff.  It was so not fair that he nominated chow.  And whatever mudassar says, he says the truth
I found Mudassar's points quite reasonable since he is there to judge and I expect him to point such things out because as an audience I noticed some mistakes. Anyhow, Feroz IS very sensitive and defensive when it comes to his team and you could see that from his face when Mudassar or another judge points something out. Nevertheless, I don't think any of the judges should take the comments personally because its intended to make the dancer better. 
Agree with you..  Though I am liking them, you are right abt them.. I find Shruti really good till now..
Agree... n feroz nominating chou ... was a complete wrong. ...
But I think da bst comm r given by shruti ... n mk always stress with da technical terms... n feroz plays a fair game on eliminating da bst dancers...
I noticed that too..but need to watch more of the show to come to a conclusion..however among the episodes I watched I did feel Mudassar gave more negative comments to Feroz's team..hmmm...cold war already???😛
Well i agree dat mudassar gave negative comments but he was technically rite...
N feroz is i thnk over sensitive...
Even I agree master Feroze is very defensive over his team...