Dance India Dance Season 4

Nidhi and Vijeyendra eliminated

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Feroz nominated:

Chou: I loved Chou's performance! He's very good at what he does. But it was completely unfair to nominate Chou. Biki was easily the worst performance yesterday. Chou was the strongest yesterday.

Juhi: I loved the concept she portrayed. Overall, she did pretty well but her floor work was weaker and repetitive.

Mudassar nominated:

Shyam: Really liked his performance. It was bit too fast but his steps were still pretty clear. I wish Mudassar doesn't add as many "acting" bits that he usually does but it worked with Shyam.

Nidhi: Still thought Rishika was weaker but I guess he didn't want to nominate her twice in a row. I was really surprised to see her start out with finger tutting! No other girl has done that on DID before! But somehow I felt Nidhi wasn't as strong as she usually is.

Shruti's nominations:

Vijeyendra: Both him and Chou did contemporary acts. Although I personally like Chou more as a dancer, I thought Vijeyendra's choreography was much stronger. He does have a problem with his balance though.

Meera: Didn't like the choreography, the song and her dance in general. I liked the trick with the match and fire though. Overall, very weak compared to the others.

I do think Nidhi was weaker today compared to her audition performances but Meera is easily one of the weakest female dancers in the top 18. I expected Vijeyendra to go but he wasn't that bad honestly.

Did anyone think Mudassar looked uncomfortable with the whole Ishita thing during the push-up segment? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't want Nidhi to go. I agree that her performance wasn't the best but then again, I wasn't impressed with the music and the choreography. But, she was WAY better than Meera. 
Vijendra had to go...because Shyam and Chou did really well. 
Suhana622 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't care who goes and who doesn't but I just feel bad that both times MK's people got eliminated.  And I don't think the grand master was wrong with his decision because nidhi was not doing anything different in any of her dances.  Like this week she didn't he qawwali hip hop and her solo was her style too and she was way too overconfident in her auditions when she said that I don't want to be in the 18, I WANT the golden topi.  And vijendra was very weak in his dhating naach dance.  As MK said,  "loha Badan Tera loha Badan" and that he should make his body stronger. Edited by Suhana622 - 10 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Nidhi wasn't that good as she could have been but she was way better than Meera. Didn't want her to get eliminated :(
am_yousaf thumbnail
I personally found meera's performance boring and was actually shocked that she got safe!! Even I think this mudassar and ishita thing makes mudassar uncomfortable like the first few episodes he was fine with it but now it being dragged a bit too much and he clearly doesnt seem to like it. Plus I like how everyone from Jai to Mithun everyone teases him one way or the other and he laughs it off. 
....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted meera to go... cz I agree with you as she is weak in top 18 ... I din want nidhi to go... bt hooe she ll b back in WC entry ...
Cumin to mk n ishita I think ishita is kinda overactin...
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nidhi is the only girl I've seen do krumping so well in all of DID. Her finger tutting today was pretty good too. So now we only have girls who can go contemporary/jazz? Meera is terrible compared to the others. I don't understand what Mithun da looks at when he makes this decision every week? First Arundhati and now Nidhi. I wanted to see both of them go much further. 
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was expecting meere to be eliminated inplace of Nidhi
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Nidhi was very weak compared to her other performances but she was better than Meera. mera started off nicely but then it got boring. 
And Feroz knowingly nominated strong dancers( Chou and Juhi) so that his team stays intact and no one gets eliminated. 

And yes. My Muddu is really uncomfortable with the love story he is forced to enact 
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nidhi was good compare to Meera !

I hope she will come back as wild-card with a Bang !!