Dance India Dance Season 4

Who do you think needs to be eliminated?

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The last two girls that have been eliminated were Nidhi and Arundhati, who were both really good dancers! Anyone else feel Mithun da is being unfair?

I think Meera really needs to go. She is one of the weakest female (in not the weakest!) dancer this season and I can't understand why Mithun saved her. 

Manan is getting very monotonous now.

I love Biki Das but he hasn't been performing well for the last two weeks. I think he might be heading for an elimination soon if he can't pull up his socks.

Rishika is too young for this show right now. I wish they'd told her to wait a few years and then let her audition. She's good as a dancer and is mature with her expressions but somewhere, I don't think she's ready for DID yet. 

Anyone else who isn't up to the mark this season?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
M agree with vijendra.. This week, He is not gud as other male dancers.. But nidhi, nidhi is better thn meera.. Meera need to be eliminated.. Hope arundhati and nidhi come as wild card entry
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Out of the girls in danger zone, Meera needed to go. But I guess she was prettier.
In my opinion, the masters should not be allowed to select weak participants. They mostly select their strongest dancers so that they dont get eliminated.

I think, Manan n Meera should be eliminated next.
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meera should be eliminated next week and i also feel Shyam..
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shyam seems pretty good though. I hope he stays a bit longer. He seems versatile too.
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
I love Shyam. Please don't say that :'(
And yes. Meera needs to go.