Thayumanavan

thayumanavan 25-29th November Promo

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Some one s calling bharathy frm janani number informing him tht this phone person that is janani has met with an accident. Bharathy is rushing towards the spot!!!

http://serial.techsatish.net/2013/11/thayumananvan-this-week-promo.html?m=1

I think janani thy r ending janani character since her wedding is in december na!!!or else thy wwill get back her after some time frm comma or sme tng like tht...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

udayapriyat thumbnail
I am also thinking the same..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the promo update and link nandu. What happen you are missing in DM section these days ðŸ˜²

Janani obviously has to go off as her wedding is next week but i hope they send her away and she comes back. I don't want them killing that character or anything 🤔

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">Thanks for the promo update and link nandu. What happen you are missing in DM section these days😲

Janani obviously has to go off as her wedding is next week but i hope they send her away and she comes back. I don't want them killing that character or anything 🤔
</font>

dm is sooo boring nowadays . I come attimes to dm section when I think to comment I dont know wat to comment so I dont. Moreover lost hope in satya prakash getting married also.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shock mele shock.. lets see what will happen 
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
r they gonna kill her :( 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VCHTCYI4fE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Sue101 - 10 years ago