•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
so Vishaka today played an excellent game...living up to her negative character she made up a brilliant story...she told Bhakti that yes Kunal has Kalka inside him and the only way to make Kunal get rid of Kalka was to get him married to a sanskari girl...so they got her married to him and now with Kunal-Bhakti union, Kalka will die and Bhakti easily got convinced!
Bhawaani aur Vishaka ke mann mei to ladoo phoot rahe the because of their achievement But this angered Naqaab a lot...he said we can't stop Kunal-Bhakti union but we can certainly kill Vishaka whose womb they have planned to use for the re-birth of Kalka
and we know Naqaab jo kehta hai wo karta hai...so 80% chances that Vishaka will die 😭
dear cv's we know its gonna be Kunal-Bhakti...let them be but please Vishaka ko na maaro 😭
or if you are hell-bent on killing her then plz her death should be justified!

well i told you earlier...Vishuu is on the target list of Naqaab
and aaj jo Vishuu ne kia uski waja se now she is on top of that list

but wht do u think...bhakti ka kya hoga???
i really dont wanna see her die ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by .CuteKittyCat.

but wht do u think...bhakti ka kya hoga???

Bhakti ko kuch nahin hoga!

bhakti...😡..

i hope vishaka ko kuch na ho...
Yes...don't kill vishuu😭
btw..in the precap they showed vishakha holding Bhawani's neck...means ab kya ho gya🤓..abi-abi toh banne lagi thi dono ki😆
So Bhakti survived as expected. One thing surprises me:-
Kajri is with naqaab. Kajri was saying that even she liked Kalka, but then why is Naqaab against Kalka's birth?
Hope Vishaka doesn't die.
But let us c!