Nadaswaram Written Updates 25-29 Nov - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Hopper and Migan.

And Hopper thanks for the link to Sumi in the hot seat... :)
Originally posted by eclat

And Hopper thanks for the link to Sumi in the hot seat... :)

the pleasure is all mine 🤣
thanks laksh for the updates 

As predicted both prasad in laws are back to MM threatening them. Now Prasad is stuck there. Mudiyalae. I hope those guys does not hurt him 😕

I think even if sokku meenashi comes to know the truth that Prasad is their real son, Sokku will not allow Prasad to ditch his other parents. Meenashi might jump up down wanting him to stay with her but i bet Sokku will be more reasonable.

Hey everyone .. do join in to wish our dear friend on her birthday 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3827868

Friday episode... Some consolation as MM got bearing from prasad...👏
As mentioned in update, rohini and ragini name got swapped :(

Siva says to rohini that due to elders they are getting into trouble, he is planning to buy a factory in another place, and if rasu is not permitting them, they will have Jagan talk to rasu to persuade them...this seem the plan of rasu...

mM. Eppo thirunduvano...
hanks for the update.
Tamizhil yenakku pidikkatha orey term "Taniya Pesanum"

And also Pidikkatha oru seyal hhhum (I don't know how to say it but like coughing when this Mottai calling in laws)

😡🤢

Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Mayil mama was super happy on Saturday... i thought something will happen to him :)
Loved the way Piraisudar helping prasad... but this will not help to him pay off the debt, will only get some business...

Don't maha know that the land belongs to her dad?

Prasad gave a lengthy tutorial on how house construction to be done... totally off the story...

It will be interesting to see how will prasad pay off the huge loan without any support from anyone...

Prasad's parents wanted to avoid the marriage, because prasad might come back to karaikudi after wedding... how did they agree now? may be, force to, because of no other way due to MM ???

Edited by nfan - 10 years ago