Sadda Haq: A Promising start

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everyone

Sadda Haq one show I was excited for before it began reason being none but the writer himself.The writer is a best seller author for various Indian frictions  and he does justice to characters.

The cast of the show the male and female lead seems new faces and the first episode was quite impressive..

Sadda Haq: My Life My Rules...

Jab had par nahi karoge tho Haq kaise milega?

Going by its caption the show has done justice to the characters as it seems on the first day.

The way the story started of with an engagement of a friend  kankika where the lead is shown Sayunkta is shown taking her interest in Mechanical Part..
Mechanical Engineering is still considered not good for girls for many in the country and this story drives to prove them wrong.Gender Equality gives the viewers a great choice to view going by a youth show.

Randeer Shekhawat A guy full of attitude..His entry in college did sound bit dramatic.

FITE: Founders Institute of Technology and Engineering  sounds a college similar to the IITs. The set looks great and college does have a look of some Engineering Institute.

The father sounds still in old days where girls are nothing but home-makers and not to work  and I would love to see how the daughter proves him wrong...

The First Episode did make good with expectations

-Asma

Hey,
Well that's nice to read! But haven't watch the first episodes yet, will do so tonight, and will leave my comments about it as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Welcome to the forum!
Wowie   you sure can give it a try...
Many among my friends did like the start!!!
Thank you for the warm Welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -FrozenRain- - 10 years ago
yeaaa!! right i did see the first episode n  honestly,i  loved it!!
  would love to see how will see she convince her pappa who seems to be so narrow minded!!

Great episode loved it  looking forward to this show 
well i m a saddist for feminie shows n Sadda haq for me has rightly strike the chord!
i abosultely loved its first epi
looks promissing

I love feminist stories like that. It seems absolutely promising, refreshing and positive. So far her family has been shown as really conservative and orthodox, but it's about gaining your rights, and I wanna see how she gets her rights ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The lead guy -Randhir Shekhawat looks like a promising newcomer too. Completely looking forward to the show :)
^kishaholic were u there in HHL forum :D why i feel like i have seen u earlier sumwhere except CSI forum :/
@Cindrella, you seem familiar too. I've been on the CSI forum, yes..but what's HHL?
HHL :) its humse haii life :D
wats ur name btw :D mine is Asmi :)