Tumhari Paakhi Forum Guide: Archive Mansion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

- A r c h i v e  M a n s i o n -

Hello

Here you will find all the important links, written and video updates, interviews, archive info as well as anything else related to Tumhari Paakhi, and will essentially serve as a guide to the forum. This thread will be updated regularly so do keep checking every now and then. Please do not post  comments in this thread.

Thank you

Tumhari Paakhi Development Team 

Channel Moderator
 -Ravjot-
 Videobie  sonyfan28

T a b l e  o f  C o n t e n t

Rules and Important Links
 post 2
 About the Show/Show Promos/Character Sketch/Summary
 post 3
 Updates Archive (Written and Video)
 post 4
 Forum Activities (GOTW/DOTW/MOTW/Contests/Newsletters)
 post 5
 Appreciation Threads
 post 6
 FanFictions/Short Stories/One Shots/Video Mixes
 post 7
 Offscreen Segments
 post 8

I m p o r t a n t  L i n k s

Tumhari Paakhi Member's Introductions
Tumhari Paakhi Help Desk

Tumhaari Paakhi Creations Gallery

Tumhaari Paakhi Picture Gallery - (No Comments)

| Tumhari Paakhi Article Archive Section |

Music Corner-Background Scores/MP3/Lyrics Post Here:Note Page-16

||Paakhi and Anshuman Scenes||Updated 11/25/13

FB/Twitter Updates:Post ALL Here
All versions of Bol Na Dil Se :) [Page 2 Updated]

Tumhari Paakhi : Episode Discussion Thread + Live Updates here

S e c t i o n  R u l e s

Here are a few rules to keep in mind before posting. Please go over each and everyone of them.

Also, please go over I-F's COC: I-F Code of Conduct

India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  

Introduce Yourself
As members join everyday, rather then cluttering the forum with "Hi I'm New Here" or "New Member" type posts, please introduce yourself in the intro thread: Tumhari Paakhi Member's Introductions

Updates
Updaters are volunteers who take time out of their busy life to provide one. Please be patient and refrain from posting topics asking for updates. Also, do not PM updaters and demand for updates.

Help Desk
Please post all questions/queries/etc. in the / Tumhari Paakhi Help Desk /. Rather then posting new topics asking for something, all questions can be directed there and a member will reply to your query.

New Topics
Members are requested that before posting a new topic, please check at least 2-3 pages back to see if a similar topic has been posted. This reduces the number of repetitive posts.  

Advertising
Posting videos from other sites as well as anything that contains a logo/link are not allowed and will be trashed.

Bashing/Name Calling/Personal Attacks
Bashing or any type of name calling towards a member/actor/character are not allowed. It is offensive as well as disrespectful and can hurt the sentiments of the person it is directed at. Anyone found doing so will receive a warning.

Also, bashing a character is also not allowed. Criticism towards a character and the plot are allowed and can be discussed and is different from bashing.

Bashing vs. Constructive Criticism

Bashing: an act of verbal abuse or the use of foul language that can be provocative or offensive!
Constructive Criticism: any feedback that is purely intended to improve someone else's work in future endeavors! India-forums.com Code of Conduct strictly forbids members from bashing celebrities, the characters they portray on screen and fellow members! This includes the use of foul language, as well as any personal remarks, i.e. how the actor looks like, as they have no control over it! We welcome members to share their constructive criticism on the absurdity of the series's story line and character, as well as to discuss the actor's talents, however, please refrain from engaging in any kind of bashing, which may have severe consequences.
(credit MP_Radha)

Comparison
Topics comparing two actors, shows, or anything that can lead to fights are not allowed. Any thread found doing so will be closed immediately and a PM warning will be sent.

Multiple IDs
Members are permitted to have one ID only. Those found using another ID will have it banned immediately as well as receive a warning and may also receive a raise in their warning level.

Chatting/Spamming/One Liners
Chatting as well as spamming and one liners are not allowed. Topics posted on the forum are for the purpose of discussing so stick to the topic at hand. Threads that no longer serve that purpose will be closed. Posting just to say "Thanks", "tfs" etc. is also a form of spamming and instead, the "like" button can be used to express your gratitude.If you wish to chat or converse with someone, then use the PM feature or go to the Chat Club Forum or ~|*|TP CC#1|*|~

Caps
Posting in CAPS is considered shouting and is therefore not allowed.

Articles
All articles should be posted here: Tumhari Paakhi Article Archive. Also, when posting articles, refrain from postin articles from sites such as TellyChakkar as they are in direct competition with I-F.

When posting articles from TellyBuzz, post the link only, rather then copying+pasting the whole article.

Creations/Signatures
All creations (siggies/avis) are to be posted in the Tumhaari Paakhi Creations Gallery. Signatures are to be 550x500 max. and members are allowed to use 3 550x500 siggies as well as one small siggy.

Pictures
Pictures of the cast are to be posted in the  Tumhaari Paakhi Picture Gallery.

No Comments
Threads that say "No Comments" on them such as the Article Archive/Picture Gallery/etc. mean only those items are allowed. Any comments found will be trashed.

If you find anyone violating any of the rules, please use the  button and refrain from replying back directly as it can add fuel to the fire.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago

Tumhari Paakhi is a saga that celebrates a woman's purity and her undying ability to give. The story revolves around a man, Anshuman, who is about to get married for the third time but how due to circumstances, he is unwillingly compelled to bring back his first wife, Paakhi, and how Paakhi changes Anshuman with her love and purity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTk5atkVNc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8thorkNYgs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-q47_oDR5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUCcLZD-W90

Tumhari Paakhi - Character Sketch & Description

Credit goes to OodlesDoodles (Priya Di):

Tumhari Paakhi : Story So Far
Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago

U p d a t e  S c h e d u l e

Monday  Tuesday  Wednesday  Thursday  Friday
 Written  md410  ..Cinderella..  piya-  *Dev*  saveeta24
 Back-up  -MariaMars-  *Dev*  thejazzgal
 md410  -Ramya-
 Video  sonyfan28  sonyfan28  sonyfan28  sonyfan28  sonyfan28

2 0 1 3

November  December

2 0 1 4

2 0 1 4

Edited by *Shruti* - 9 years ago

Writer   Fanfic/Short Story
 sweetkhwaish  Love You Hamesha
 naina927  Just One Word LOVE
 aicha99
 Jab We Met
 sweetkhwaish  FF : Love You Hamesha
 mishti_brishti  AnKhi SS-Ankahee(pt2- pg7)

Vidder   Video Mix
 lucky.m  Do Pal
 prc_fan1  You Found Me & I Found You
 lucky.m  Chura Liya Hain Tumne
 aicha99  O Re Naina
 rakhi992  ANKHI Vm
 ...Maham...  Anshuman Paakhi VM: Maahi Ve
 lucky.m  Suno Na Sangemarmar
 Neerjaa  Amshuman Paakhi Weaved In Rainbow Of Emotions In VMs

Writer   One Shot
 pinkpearlz  Ankhi OS: What Are You?
 Kalpana_Writer  One Shot! Kisi Haseen Yaar Ki Talaash Hai! A Songfic!
 ...Maham...  Into Nothingness: An Anshuman Paakhi One-Shot.
 ..Mini..  Happy Family - Tumhari Paakhi - OneShot (FanFiction)
 EkPaheli  Quicksand - AnKhi OS.

Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago