RaBir FF Chapter 10 UPDATED. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Anyway I am excited about Kabir rachna Jodi...! They will be like water and fire...nice contrast...
Originally posted by usrfan

Sorry, I got confused a little bit. I thought, Kabir has only heard Rachna's voice, had not met her before.
yes he only heard about her from his dadi...

Chapter 2

Rachna and Kabir are dumbfounded on seeing each other..Kabir can't believe his eyes and thinks he is mistaken or the girl is ...

Kabir: Well I am waiting for Rachna Garg ...for an Interview ..what r u doing here??

Rachna ( who has understood the scene): Well ...Mr.Kabir.. I am Rachna Garg and I am the one who is supposed to give the interview...

Kabir( annoyed as he had not expected her):okay.. u see the three mannequins there ..u are supposed to dress them in half an hour and then leave...u will be informed later...and he starts walking  out of the room...

Rachna:wt??

Kabir : I don't repeat things ...Ms.Garg (WALKS OUT)

Rachna : wt does he thinks himself to be ...three mannequins half hour ..!!!Ok let me also show ...him  Benaras ki ladki se panga liya hai bhugatna toh padega isse...

Rachna gets going and dresses the Mannequines in 20 minutes itself..and tells the receptionist that she is leaving..

Kabir is informed and he checks out the Mannequines...and is stunned to see them well dressed .

Kabir ( to himself ) the girl is smart!!!

At GARG'S PLACE

Rachna has just arrived from the interview...and Dadi is waiting for her ...Rachna decides not to tell Dadi anything about her all previous encounters with Kabir and the negative vibes between them

Dadi:so hw was the interview beta!!

Rachna : Interview bahut  acha tha Dadi ...

Dadi (to herself) : kash yahi baat tum mere nanhe ke bare mein keh deti to mein bhi chain ki zindagi jeeti fir...

Rachna receives a call from fashion paradise

Caller: Miss rachna garg.. u are selected for the Internship.. u r supposed to join frm 2mrw..

Rachna cud not believe it ..she had now to work under that Arrogant brat ...though she had respect for his talent..She hated his behavior..

At  Kabir's place:

Dadi ASKS Kabir about his day... and he avoids her ...telling that he has lots of work..

He is in his room..and is reminded of all the incidents where he had met Rachna ..and a faint smile comes on his face..which he himself finds unusual as Mr.Kabir felt that he cud never smile...

He SWITCHES ON HIS Lappy and sees the video footage of Rachna dressing up the mannequins..

This was his style of judging a designer..though he left them alone for designing ... he used to see how confidently they used to do it ...and he rewinded the Recording twice or thrice ...whwn Dadi came to his Room and he suddenly Switched Off HIS laptop. His dadi was unable to believe this reaction .. as MUCH AS Mr.KABIR HIMSELF...

Precap: Rachna's first day in office...

Dadi asks Kabir to take Rachna along with him only...

wow i liked the twist in the end...about video footage. nice job..can't wait for the next one :)
ch serial is all these characters coming??
Originally posted by HemaG

ch serial is all these characters coming??

sapne suhane ladakpan ke..
Originally posted by Farwa60

Nice... but nxt tym plzzz a lil longer update... very well written... nys intro... 👍🏼
thank u
Originally posted by hangok

whattt a RaBir ff??

looks interesting,
please pm me

sure why not ...
Originally posted by Ijaza

Pls PM me ..lovely update but next update is expected to b longer
thoda thoda ho toh mazaa aata hai..
Originally posted by usrfan

Sorry, I got confused a little bit. I thought, Kabir has only heardRachna's voice, had not met her before.
they had met bfr but were unaware of each other's identity