Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

RaBir FF Chapter 10 UPDATED. - Page 21

MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bravo πŸ‘ You created a history in SSLK forum by completing a FF πŸ˜† 

Kabir lying beside Rachna i thought it must be her dream. It was a surprise to see how Kabir come forward to clear the misunderstandings. Totally loved the scene. 

I was upset when the story takes 1 year leap.. I was like why don't you explain their consummate scene πŸ˜† but its sweet how Kabir waited for her to complete her graduation. 

I was all blushing reading the FF. Thanks for giving us a winderful story. Keep writing πŸ€— 

Edited by MahimaSingh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halima_zaka thumbnail
osum i want firsy kabir say i love u then rachana
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg i just completed whole reading,

I missed from chap 8, I liked MU track ,both missed moments spent with each other but then some where ego was there did stop them to confess for each other

chap - 9
 i loved kiss, ☺️  Rachna was in dilemma but mr kabir finally took his brave step to make her his .

chap: 10

Adi is really good guy and as a friend

wow, SR

pallu taking , dori untie and she ran ☺️ 

pl write another FF when you become free from studies.
flipfl0p thumbnail
The last chapter was super hot  ☺️. May God bless you with good grades for giving happiness for the hungry souls. As Zene said, you can start with another ff, once the term finishes. Will be waiting for it. 
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely and very romantic😳😳
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MahimaSingh

Bravo πŸ‘ You created a history in SSLK forum by completing a FF πŸ˜† 

Kabir lying beside Rachna i thought it must be her dream. It was a surprise to see how Kabir come forward to clear the misunderstandings. Totally loved the scene. 

I was upset when the story takes 1 year leap.. I was like why don't you explain their consummate scene πŸ˜† but its sweet how Kabir waited for her to complete her graduation. 

I was all blushing reading the FF. Thanks for giving us a winderful story. Keep writing πŸ€— 

i know that i am the first one on this forum to prperly announce that ff is over...
i just read other ff's( old one's ) and I was dissappointed to find them stuck at high points
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waah yaar.. awesome ff... loved it to cores...!!!!!! U have written it really well...loved it!