Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Nice Rachna Got The Job and Will Be Working For Kabir.

yup thnk u wait n watch
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatrice_89

Great update . I really hope cvs show us something like this. update soon
thanks for pm

pleasure
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahimaSingh

I just started reading this! Awesome start!!! I have only one complaint the chapters are too short πŸ˜‰ its okay if you update everyday πŸ˜† I am enjoying them so much!  Just waiting to see how poor Rachna will work with her kadoos boss now. Update soon πŸ˜›

next update will be big and on sunday

AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Chapter 3

Kabir asks Dadi whether she has taken her medicines in order to try to cover up what he just did .

Dadi: yes , Beta I took mah medicines ...but

Kabir: good ,Dadi (trying to avoid) I have lots of work..(leaves from there with the laptop)

Garg Residence

Rachna is on her roof...Thinking how wud she manage with new akdu boss...suddenly Dolu(Rachna's younger cousin) comes from behind and

DOLU: Rachna didi ...Rachna didi ...u can't catch me and starts running...

Rachna : acha ji ...Now wait and see...(she too starts running after him...)

while Rachna is running after Dolu ..Kabir comes in his Balcony with his cup of coffee and suddenly his attention is drawn towards Rachna's house by the noises ...he see Rachna running after dolu...

Rachna (tired) suddenly sits down and says:ah!!!dolu ...my leg...(KABIR WATCHES AND IS UNABLE TO GUESS WT HAPPENED)

Dolu (rushes to his sister):Rachna diddi...I m sorry ..u got hurt bcz of me...

Rachna pulls him towards her: Dolu ..I caught u see ... and laughs

Dolu: Rachna diddi ...this is cheating..

Rachna(tickling him) no this is not

Dolu starts laughing so does Rachna...(Kabir watching all this and smiles)

next day

Rachna gets ready for office and moves out meanwhile Kabir is also getting ready..

Rachna's mother asks Rachna to go to dadi's place and give her prasad..Rachna tries to avoid but has to leave due to her mother's insistence...

dadi and kabir's place ...

Dadi : Kabir come fast breakfast is ready..

Kabir: coming dadi

rachna enters and Kabir descends down from stairs ...both look at each other and Dadi notices it...rachna immediately starts looking in another direction while Kabir is ;looking at Rachna only...

Rachna: dadi ...mummy sent prasad for u...

Dadi: yes ..yes thnk u ...Beta give it to kabir also..

Rachna and Kabir look at each other..

Rachna gives prasad to Kabir avoiding to see even his face...

Dadi: Rachna ..today is ur first day in office na.. so u leave with Kabir only..

Rachna and kabir : wt??'

Dadi surprised at this reaction..

Rachna : Dadui ..woh first I have to go to College then office so I will go myself..

Dadi: ok!! no problem ...don't worry I have told Kabir to take care of u...

Kabir: everyone in my office is same for me dadi..

Rachna leaves ...

Kabir too leaves for office...

RACHNA leaves for college..and finishes her work there and is at College gate ..waiting for auto...so she can leave for office but no auto stops...

Suddenly a guy wearing helmet..a black jacket comes on his bike and starts taking round around Rachna ...Rachna is a bit worried  the guy starts taking round closer and then stops his bike just an inch away from her..Rachna is at gr8 discomfort...The guy removes his helmet...

RACHNA: U??

GUY: yes me .. were u expecting John abrahim ..!!!

Rachna : u scared me to death u fooll..btw wt r u doing here in benaras.. aditya...

Aditya( the guy): well I have shifted to benaras for a year ...

Rachna: how did u come to knoe that I am here ...

Aditya : I went ur home where maasiji told me everything aout ur job and I cud not wait to meet u till the evening so I came here .. come on ..I will drop u to ur office...

Rachna : No i will go BY MYSELF..

Aditya: madam I know that u r brave ..u r strong but see u have no conveyance..so let me drop ..I wont be able to bear it if ur boss scolds u..

Rachna ( smiles) who can win from u!!

Aditya : then come and sit madam...

Rachna and aditya sit on the bike and adutya drives...

Office

Kabir(to his secretary) did that new intern come..

Secretary: no ..sir .. she was givn the tym of 11:30 and its just 10:45 now ..she will come sir..

Kabir..: ok !! Inform me when she comes...(moving towards window)

Secretary: yes sir...

KABIR LOOKS OUTSIDE THE WINDOW TO SEE AND FINDS Rachna getting down from the bike and also sees the guy...

there are some random guys on the road who pass lewd comments on Rachna ..

Aditya gets angry at this and gets down his bike ..

Aditya goes to hit thim and even knocks done two of them.. meanwhile Rachna interferes asking him to stop and leave ...She holds his hand to relax him ...(Kabir watches all this from his window wondering who the guy is as he never saw him before with Garg's ..and infers that he is most probably Rachna's boyfriend..)

ADITYA LEAVES ON RACHNA 'S INSISTENCE ..

RACHNA ENTERS THE OFFICE ITS EXACTLY 11:30 ..THE BLUNDER ON ROAD HAD TAKE N QUITE SOME TYM..

Secretary( to rachna ): Sir.. is waiting for u??

Rachna heads towards Kabir's cabin...

Rachna : may I come in sir..

Kabir ..: yes . Miss Garg .. so u got tym aftr meeting ur boyfrnd at college to come to office

Rachna shocked at mention of Boyfriend ..

Kabir smirked at rachna 's displeasure.

Kabir: ya ..I KNW IT M8 BE HARD FOR U PEOPLE TO MEET REGULASRLY AND COLLEGE IS THE ONLY PLACE TO MEET THAT'S WHY U LEFT FR COLLEGE EARLY MRNG MISS GARG

Rachna: excuse me ..sir ..u have no r8 to tell me and ask me where I went or wth whom I went .,.nor I need to give any clarifications to u so u may better limit our discussion to our work ..and she turns away to leave ...

Kabir suddenly pulls her towards him ..bringing her extremely closer to him..Rachna is boggled at this and askls him to leave her...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kabir(still holding her) : ya sure Miss garg I have no R8 to ask u anything ..but when ur personal lyf affects my professional lyf then i have the ryt to ask ..U came in late and i Wont bwear it from next tym .. he leaves her hand.. u may leave nw..

Rachna looks at her hand and leaves fuming ..from that cabin...she works on the designs given and leaves from office ..when suddenly a Car stops in front of her... The goons who teased her in mrng get down from it..and start heading towards her..

Rachna is shocked and terrified but mainitains het composure...

The goons move towards her and one tries to pull her ...whom she hits on his legs and he falls ..the other one tries to hold her from back  but is hit with a sudden force from back...

Its Kabir who hits them all calls the police...THe goons are taken away..and 

Kabir: well miss garg sit in the car ..I will drop u home..

Rachna: I wil go home by myself...

Kabir:well if u want to wait for ur Boyfrnd to take u home ..then also U will have to come with me ..since its l8 and Dadi asked me to drop u..

Rachna : i said i will go myself..

Kabir pulls her in the car ..

Kabir: meet ur boyfrnd tmrw in college ..nw u have to leave with me..

DONT FORGET TO DROP COMMENTS...

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whoo Glad Kabir Saved Rachna From Those Goons.
Rachna Should Try Be Nice To Him.
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhh...i'm dying of cuteness and blushing and all that smiling from reading this chapter!☺️ Loved every bit of it! loved the cute scene on balcony, loved prasad scene, (loved that my question of timing was answered when you mentioned the fight took long πŸ˜†), loved the office and ending...wowπŸ‘... this just made my day..i needed a break and this was so damn cute! πŸ˜³ i'm still recovering πŸ˜› 
oh and love the fact there's a lot of conversation rather than just plain paras of descriptions

p.s. thanx for PMing me when u update! it's rlly convenient πŸ‘πŸΌ
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellowpurse

ahhh...i'm dying of cuteness and blushing and all that smiling from reading this chapter!☺️ Loved every bit of it! loved the cute scene on balcony, loved prasad scene, (loved that my question of timing was answered when you mentioned the fight took long πŸ˜†), loved the office and ending...wowπŸ‘... this just made my day..i needed a break and this was so damn cute! πŸ˜³ i'm still recovering πŸ˜› 

oh and love the fact there's a lot of conversation rather than just plain paras of descriptions

p.s. thanx for PMing me when u update! it's rlly convenient πŸ‘πŸΌ

thnk u ..dear.. i will be giving such breaks regularly...😳😳😳
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Whoo Glad Kabir Saved Rachna From Those Goons.
Rachna Should Try Be Nice To Him.

kabir has first to be soft ..this tym the guy will have to win our girl..rachna won't fall for him easily...
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for Pm
Nice Update
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice work...anju...expecting  more from u..