Of Brothers and Sisters Bond

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone!!!

The second Episode of the week I did find it kind of filler episode but then when I was discussing with a fellow friend felt it is not so.

I would come to the aspect I did not ike in the episode..
Parents specially orthodox ones do not encourage girl kids and that is kind of normal.So that did not disappoint me but what Did was the brother...

Yes siblings do have fight and misunderstandings but they do support each other in times when its tough for the other.Sisters-sisters or brother-brother bond is not as close as Sister -Brother bond.
When Sayunkta's brother all came to room to just break off the thinks she had made I was like what.. He is an educated fellow who has done is MBA.I had a feeling it wold only be the brother who would support and help Sayunkta reach her dreams but this shows a different tale. It is going to be nice to watch Sayunkta fight over her family to reach her dreams...

With the precap of a girl wanting to come and look at her for marriage why do I feel Sayuntka is going to take a major step. Moreover the Two days call to pay fees...

Story seems not so dragging and moving out in pace.
I was expecting better from Sanyukta's brother. He didn't make any impression on me, what an insecure idiot. Parents are protective for sure, but Sanyukta seems like a fighter. She'll fight it out for her rights, and get what she wants 😉
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

I was expecting better from Sanyukta's brother. He didn't make any impression on me, what an insecure idiot. Parents are protective for sure, but Sanyukta seems like a fighter. She'll fight it out for her rights, and get what she wants 😉

I second that I did not expect  it from a brother whowas just few years younger...:/

But  yes Sanyukta  will fight for her hights...Jab HAq par nahii karoge tho Haq Kaise Milega
I was really surprised to see this kind of attitude from a sibling...to be honest that is one aspect that I didn't connect to because I'm really close to my siblings and found that particular scene very hard to digest...
Hey
1stly a well said post...!!!
i was too expecting a bro-sis bond like always but this is showing an all together different prospect of the relation...!!! 
I have a feeling the family and its thoughts have been shown soo much the bro himself believes all of it is true...somethin in reality is true... many of the backward or orthodox families at times have such bros..!! but i did which he had supported her...!!!
after todays epi i have gotten to dislike him a lot... i mean he disrespected her teacher and wad not too much... as an elder bro does he even care about her? 
But this is something which makes me wonder how is she going to change her bro and everyone around her...!! 
do like her mom and i hv a feeling she may help her with the admissions...!!
only time will tell i guess...!!
haha
Regards
safrena

Great post. Honestly I was on the verge of crying seeing him do that. But I kind of expected him not supporting her because in many places there are things like this happening. I've seen some bros not supporting his sis for reasons that are ridiculous. I hope he changes...if not I know sanyukta will fight alone and win.
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

I was really surprised to see this kind of attitude from a sibling...to be honest that is one aspect that I didn't connect to because I'm really close to my siblings and found that particular scene very hard to digest...

I agree  that was difficult to see nad today I was like are you even a bro
Originally posted by forevermine

Hey
1stly a well said post...!!!
i was too expecting a bro-sis bond like always but this is showing an all together different prospect of the relation...!!! 
I have a feeling the family and its thoughts have been shown soo much the bro himself believes all of it is true...somethin in reality is true... many of the backward or orthodox families at times have such bros..!! but i did which he had supported her...!!!
after todays epi i have gotten to dislike him a lot... i mean he disrespected her teacher and wad not too much... as an elder bro does he even care about her? 
But this is something which makes me wonder how is she going to change her bro and everyone around her...!! 
do like her mom and i hv a feeling she may help her with the admissions...!!
only time will tell i guess...!!
haha
Regards
safrena

Thank you..I understand what you want to tell but  from where I se he is educated guy who has not just graduated from Arts and science college but an M.B.A  which means he knows there is gender equality in society..
The attitude he has is sickening..These kind of boys need to know how to respect sisters..

And the way he reacted in frot of a teacher did not make me feel good either..Not even illiterate people behave such way..
Hope he recognizes his mistakes

Originally posted by iluvrainaarti

Great post. Honestly I was on the verge of crying seeing him do that. But I kind of expected him not supporting her because in many places there are things like this happening. I've seen some bros not supporting his sis for reasons that are ridiculous. I hope he changes...if not I know sanyukta will fight alone and win.

things happen in rural India such  but what makes me feel irriated is the guy being well off educated..gender equality in one thing which Education teaches us and he is not paving way for it makes it sound horrible.I too wish he changes for good
Originally posted by -FrozenRain-

things happen in rural India such  but what makes me feel irriated is the guy being well off educated..gender equality in one thing which Education teaches us and he is not paving way for it makes it sound horrible.I too wish he changes for good

I agree with you but I guess the way he's been brought up with the father favouring him over sanyukta and how his father's conservative views has made him like that...I just home if he marries in the show, he gets , married to a girl that has the courage to stand up against them and support sanyukta...in turn changing their mindset.